Crypto UX Researcher
Qredo is a rapidly growing scale-up organisation that is looking for a Crypto UX Researcher working within the Experience Team.
You will be responsible for research, analysis and synthesis to help us craft the best experience for our customers.
The role combines deep analysis of the crypto market and creativity to envision the future state. You will provide designers, engineers, and product owners with practical and actionable insight to improve every touchpoint.
This role will be highly visible within the Experience Team designing experiences with authentic value and strong brand differentiation.
- Your first project will be DeFi wallets. Supporting the product and design team with insight from the DeFi community both institutional and retail
- Define, build and run alpha and beta testing programmes for new products, providing actionable insights
- Compile state-of-the-art knowledge of the blockchain field (eg, Networks, DeFi, NFT, Infrastructure) by identifying, categorizing, and evaluating technical trade-offs and trends.
- Identify, collect and analyze competitors to uncover market opportunities and share findings with different stakeholders
- Translate data into clear and concise market & intelligence reports
- 2+ years experience in CX/UX/UI analysis ideally in Crypto, FinTech or enterprise SaaS environment
- Academic record in a relevant quantitative field
- Demonstratable experience completing competitive and comparative analysis of SaaS products highlighting the good, the bad and the ugly of both functionality and customer experiences.
- Personal experience with DeFi, knowledge of blockchains, protocols, layer-two solutions and using crypto wallets.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - Qualitative Research · Quantitative Research · Design Thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Chance to join the heart of the crypto industry and change the world
- Opportunity to stretch your skills within a dynamic and supportive creative space
- Flexible and remote working, competitive salary and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health insurance option
- Employee Wellness Policy
- Language Lessons
- ICAS Employee Assistance Programme
- The Qredo Book Club
- Paternal & Maternal Leave
- Volunteer Time Off Policy