Qredo is a brand-conscious frontier technology company with deep expertise in cryptography and blockchain technology. Our radical new blockchain infrastructure for financial markets is backed by some of the biggest names in crypto. As a remote-first company, we welcome candidates from across the globe to apply. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing Engineering Team.
- Plan, design and implement solutions;
- Implement best practices with various cloud providers like AWS,Azure or GCP;
- Integrate complex CI/CD Processes and automate manual tasks with Github Actions , Gitlab Pipeline or similar;
- Management of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Integrate Monitoring solutions of live systems for log, error, and load;
- Create bash\python scripts for automation and customization;
- Manage all internal Environments with various tools like: Terraform , Ansible , Rundeck or similar;
- Automate Deployments and Integration of company’s products and services;
- Create and maintain Databases like Postgre and DynamoDB;
- Ensure high availability of mission critical systems;
• 4+ years of previous relevant working experience;
• Experience with Cloud Providers (Azure, AWS);
• Experience with Git, Terraform or similar;
• Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes;
• Knowledge of SQL;
• Excellent English skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Flexible Working
At Qredo we strive to create a healthy, safe and inclusive environment so everyone can be free to be their fullest creative selves and achieve great things. We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams, and we encourage applications from previously underrepresented communities.