🇺🇸 USA Only
Our number one goal at Quantum Metric is happy people, healthy and diverse culture. We’re passionate about empowering people to develop their passions, as well as ensuring that everyone feels supported along the way with training and development programs designed to accelerate your career. As a remote-first company, we stay connected through our numerous committees and resource groups, including the Woman’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. By joining Quantum Metric, you will have the opportunity to accelerate the trajectory of your career in the highly competitive enterprise SaaS space. In 2021, 26% of employees received an internal promotion.
By joining our team, you’ll help some of the world’s most recognized brands deliver cutting-edge digital experiences that empower employees to truly empathize with their customers.
🚀 About This Role
Quantum Metric is looking for an experienced Art Director to join the growing creative team. The ideal candidate will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to the position, promoting Quantum Metric and telling engaging visual stories.
You will work with a talented team of designers, copywriters and agencies who are all experts in their craft and accustomed to a highly collaborative workflow. The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
- Work with the rest of the brand team to support a unified brand look and feel for the company
- Establish the conceptual and stylistic direction, melding original graphics, copy, and marketing intent to create beautiful content that converts
- Execute final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organizational use
- Obtain stakeholder approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests
- Oversee contractor and agency work, ensuring that it matches our brand guidelines and providing assistance as needed
- Assist the rest of the creative team in maintaining our design system, as well as our library of templates and assets.
- 4+ years as a professional graphic designer
- Proficiency with design software, such as Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite, 3D experience a plus
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and delivery
- Works well on a team and coordinates with copy and development teams
- Highly collaborative and able to communicate in a full-remote environment. (Asana, Slack & Zoom)
- Able to work effectively in an extremely fast-moving environment
- Present designs in a clear, confident, professional, and concise manner
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, similar discipline or equivalent B2B or agency work experience
- Bonus: Ability to create illustrations/patterns in a classic “Swiss” style.
- Compensation: $90k-110k
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (PTO, Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
Summer Splash! Every other Friday off during summer
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf