Paid Media Associate
RoleSales and Marketing
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of Paid Media specialists on some amazing accounts. In this role you will be responsible for providing the insight and data needed to deliver client delight through successful paid search strategies.
What we offer!
- Remote First with offices in Edinburgh and London if you want a few days office based ( we offer travel expenses if not local )
- Flexible working, extended core hrs, we trust our team to own their time to balance work and life!
- 34 days holidays (including bank holidays), 6 Wellness afternoons, options to buy and sell up to 5 days per yr to support flexibility
- Remote/Online onboarding and induction to your role, your team and the Company with options to visit one of our hubs for face to face intros. We make sure you are supported all the time through weekly check ins
- Home Office set up and budget to support you with this, ready to start on your first day.
- Your Development, we believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
- Monthly Awards, Anniversary gifts after your first year and birthday gift each year !
- Industry leading private medical cover and mental health hub
- Enhanced Family Leave, we support our team to grow their career and to balance this with starting a family. We offer enhanced family leave policies such as enhanced maternity pay, 4 weeks paternity leave, fertility treatment leave, and enhanced shared parental leave
- Silver healthy working lives employer- we support our team’s well-being both in and out of work
- Quarterly team get together budget and socials
What will you do?
Through our in-depth training programme you’ll quickly get to grips with how to build and manage paid campaigns to achieve client goals. Once you’ve been fully onboarded you will quickly get involved in our client accounts and be responsible for delivering excellent paid strategies across our client portfolio. You will constantly be on the lookout for ways to expand and increase the performance of your client campaigns and will be expected to communicate these opportunities to clients on a regular basis.
Life as a Paid Media Associate at QueryClick
You will be trained up in all things digital from our expert team. Your role will focus on Paid Advertising, anything from managing campaigns on Paid Search (PPC) to creating ads on Facebook/Instagram and Linkedin. This is where the majority of your training will lie, but we’ll also make sure you have exposure to our other services to help you understand what else we deliver for your clients.
Our training is a mix of one to one sessions, online tutorials and real hands on experience to make sure you can translate your learnings into action.
You’ll be expected to be client facing in this role – this means you’ll be attending regular calls with them as well as communicating through email. We also expect you to attend client meetings in person and communicate the impact and value of the work you’re doing for them. You’ll be supported throughout by the wider Paid & Account Management team here.
You will be responsible for creating, expanding or improving the campaigns that we run for our clients. This means you’ll need to listen carefully to their requirements and make sure you consider these whilst creating their campaigns from scratch.
Tools and Reporting
Our Paid Execs are expected to be under the bonnet of our campaigns – to do this you’ll need to quickly learn how to use our tool suite. Some of these tools are bespoke to QueryClick but many are industry wide tools including Excel and Google Ads. We’ll also train you up on tools such as Google Data Studio so that you can create reports to communicate the impact of your work to clients.
Data analysis & manipulation
Data analysis & Excel will become second nature to you at QueryClick. From the beginning you’ll be manipulating large data sets to identify opportunities for expansion and optimisation to help drive performance through your campaigns.
Does this sound like you?
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for analysing large sets of complex data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed team player
- Passion for paid search, especially in the retail sector
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Quick learner- you will use your own initiative and work autonomously
The Interview Process
- Application:- We will ask you a couple of questions at this stage to help us understand your interest in paid media
- 1st interview: - Discussion to find out more about your skills and experience and opportunity to tell you more about the role.
- Final Interview in 2 parts:-
- Task based interview: If your application is successful you will be invited to take part in a task that will showcase your interest in paid media, your communication skills and your ability to think on your feet. We’ll also spend time telling you a bit more about the company
- One on one interview
We’ll be using this process to help us get to know you as an individual, understand what it is that excites you about paid media and what you know so far. We’ll give you plenty of time to ask us questions too – it’s important you feel we’re the right match for you too!
Please note initial training and support within the first 3 months will consist of a hybrid model in a shared working space in Edinburgh or Manchester.
After this there will be quarterly travel to our Edinburgh +/or London office
Competitive Salary dependent on skills and experience
If you are QC then please apply now - we look forward to receiving your application.