Sales Lead EMEA (m/f/x)
RoleSales and Marketing
Founded in 2020, QuoIntelligence is Europe´s fastest growing startup in the field of Cyber Threat Intelligence. Headquartered in Germany, and incorporated in the United States, Italy and Spain, we are committed to informing decision makers of current and prospected cyber and geopolitical threats by providing Finished Intelligence, tailor-made for their organization.
Our Revenue Department is the fuel that every high-performing engine needs. The marketing and sales teams work hand-in-glove to keep building this great story that is QuoIntelligence.
We have managed to scale through referrals and word-of-mouth so far, but we now need to take the next step and build a sales team. As we have ambitious revenue targets, the world is yours for the taking!
In sum, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to set up a sales function in a company that is in a rapid growth phase, where you would define standards and grow a team!
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships up to CxO level with current customers and prospective customers in Europe, to generate new business.
- Sell cyber threat intelligence solutions to large enterprises using a value selling approach.
- Ownership of the whole sales cycle (Pipeline creation to revenue) and delivery of agreed revenue targets.
- Work with value-add partners to add external revenue channels to win new business.
- Work with our new Sales Development Representative to build the appropriate pipeline.
- Make both written and verbal sales presentations which capture and address customer needs.
- Define and maintain revenue KPIs.
- Once revenue targets are met, you'll be able to recruit additional team members!
- Fluent in German and English.
- 4+ years of direct B2B selling experience; SaaS or MSSP experience preferred.
- An understanding of cybersecurity, cyber risk and threat intelligence. An existing network of contacts in the industry is highly preferred.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit. You care about your goals, you hit them, and usually go beyond them!
- A quantifiable track record of success demonstrated by revenue and professional growth.
- EU Citizen or current holder of permanent work permit for Germany and willing to be based in Germany.
- Able and willing to travel and attend industry events and cybersecurity networking opportunities across EMEA.
How is it to work here?
- Fast growing startup in an ever-expanding market
- A lean organization with an open feedback culture
- Multicultural and multilingual organization
- Creative environment where team members are encouraged to contribute to processes, decisions, planning and culture
What's the recruitment process like?
- You apply and fill a couple of screening questions
- We review all applications and may make some calls
- We invite the top 25% to an online assessment via Vervoe
- We review assessments and invite the top 20% candidates to a deeper Interview
- We schedule the top 2-3 candidates with our CEO for final interview
- We make an offer
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary with possibility of participating in our Virtual Stock Options Plan (VSOP)
- Work from anywhere in Germany!
- Great opportunity to build a career as the company scales up
- Be comfortable: 1,000 EUR home office budget
- Be learning: 2,000 EUR/yr personal development budget
- Be healthy: 500 EUR/yr Wellness allowance
- Be with your team: team get-together budgets
- Yearly global meetups in great locations: in September 2022 we will spend a week together in Rome (Italy)
QuoIntelligence is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly believe that diversity is essential for good intelligence work and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.