Community Manager - Hebrew
RoleManagement and Finance
[As of June 2020, Quora has become a "remote-first" company. This position can be performed remotely from Israel, regardless of any location that might be specified above.]
The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of experience in people's heads, or buried in books and papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds — from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences — so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
The International Community Development team at Quora is responsible for helping Quora’s best contributors achieve their goals on Quora. We provide support, guidance, assistance with content curation, user engagement, and product research, and help the product team understand community feedback and sentiment.
Quora is looking for a contractor (40 hours/week) to manage the writer community and ensure the quality of operations of Quora in Hebrew. As part of the team working on Internationalization, you will play a dynamic role in helping active contributors, and influential figures find success, enhance the end-user experience, deliver reliable, consistent, and accurate support at scale on Quora in Hebrew. Your day-to-day work will include different tasks in regards of community management and building (conversion, engagement, retention efforts). You will need to be comfortable with problem-solving and strategizing to meet the ever-evolving business needs. You will partner with cross-functional teams to provide feedback from users to product teams and take back information to help inform and guide users seeking support. You will review content, users, and Spaces and proactively raise issues to the team and support the development of systems that maintain quality at scale. You're a native speaker, curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company's mission.
- Help attract, encourage, build, and manage Quora's Hebrew writer community.
- Manage, communicate with, and educate the key users.
- Provide direct support to our users and serve as a go-to person for our external and internal stakeholders.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies targeted towards recruiting valuable contributors to Quora.
- Pursue growth-related partnerships and opportunities for Quora.
- Manage our recognition programs for power users and top contributors.
- Manage our social media channels and increase our following and awareness so that we can impact more people.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to better understand Quora's Hebrew user needs.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience growing and managing online communities
- Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs
- Mastery of the Hebrew language; ability to write prolifically in grammatically correct Hebrew
- Fluency in English
- Proficient in Google Sheets and/or Excel; able to interpret dashes to draw patterns from data
- Data-driven and goal-orientated approach
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience working with technical teams at product-centric companies
- Passion for being part of an active writing community
- Familiar with UGC and internet culture
- Proven ability to work independently with enthusiasm, energy, and drive
- Experience with ticket management systems and content management systems
- Thoughtful usage of Quora and passion for our mission
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved