Content Marketing Manager
RoleManagement and Finance
As of June 2020, Quora has become a "remote-first" company. This position can be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States or Canada, regardless of any location that might be specified above.
The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of personal experience in people's heads, or buried in books and research papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds -- from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences -- so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
The Quora Business Marketing team is responsible for developing and executing marketing programs to help Quora for Business grow and build strong relationships with advertising partners around the world. Specifically, our goal is to connect brands and agencies to 300M unique visitors monthly in a way that will drive meaningful business outcomes. We are laser-focused on creating an exceptional brand experience that develops and nurtures long-term partnerships between brands and Quora. Quora is building a world-class platform for businesses, and the road ahead will be exciting. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Content Marketing Manager at Quora, you’ll own, execute, and scale our marketing communication strategies and drive the development of Quora for Business marketing content. The successful candidate is a self-starter, passionate about content creation, with proven experience in increasing awareness, adoption, and engagement of products or services among B2B audiences at scale through content. You will work in a cross-functional manner, collaborating with multiple teams to define appropriate messaging across all personas and stages of the customer journey to develop content and assets across our marketing channels. You will be data-driven and own content testing and measurement, optimizing for what drives engagement and reporting the impact of content marketing.
To be successful in this role, you will need to establish clear processes, have strong creative and writing abilities, drive appropriate prioritization, be effective in communicating internally (to stakeholders) and externally (to customers, partners, and influencers), and define, document, and implement best practices in content and digital asset creation and management.
- Develop, execute, and track performance of content marketing strategies to deliver content-driven inbound marketing campaigns that drive awareness, adoption, and engagement.
- Generate compelling marketing assets such as blogs, infographics, videos, and persuasive copy for ads, web, social, and email campaigns to engage the target audience.
- Build strong relationships with Global and Geo (North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific) sales teams and develop supporting materials including pitch decks, prospect-focused emails, whitepapers, videos, etc.
- Work with product and business development teams to drive the development of messaging, value propositions, marketing content, and go-to-market plans for various product, integration, and partnership launches.
- Recommend best practices and proactively recognize opportunities to reuse, repackage and optimize content to maximize return on the company’s content investment.
- Develop and manage monthly content calendars across social media channels that align with the Quora for Business brand image, voice, and strategy.
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora's "coordination hours" (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years B2B marketing communications experience.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate complex ideas at different stages in the customer buying journey.
- Ability to create compelling sales collateral and marketing material, and review and provide constructive feedback to improve content across the team.
- Critical thinking plus the ability to translate strategy to near-term tactics – writing creative briefs, shepherding on-strategy creative development, executing in-market launch, coordinating execution.
- Accountability and confidence to make quick and clear decisions; persistent and not afraid to try new things, fail and then try new strategies and approaches to succeed.
- Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts.
- Proven track record establishing program(s) end-to-end, from the ground up.
- MBA or other related Master's degree.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong editorial background and proofreading skills, as well as experience adhering to technical style guides
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, asset management, and content management tools.
- Strong knowledge of Google’s content quality standards and understanding of Google SERP analysis, interpreting search intent, and ensuring alignment to the keyword.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved