Senior Executive Assistant - Data Science Dojo
RoleAll Other Remote
- Want to be a competitive Data Scientist? We can make you one. Data Science Dojo is an e-learning company that is redefining the data science education landscape with a simple to understand, digestible, and not to brag ---- engaging curriculum. We believe that data science is for everyone. So, we invest our time in simplifying and educating data science and machine learning concepts that our attendees can actually apply to generate business value in their respective job functions. Our love of data science is infectious. We have upskilled more than 10,000+ graduates in over 2,500 companies. Our footprint spans over 150 countries. We offer training in different formats: in-person, virtual live instructor-led, and self-paced training for both individuals and corporates. Our tiger team of industry experts deliver the curriculum that is current, and competitive. Our core values of curiosity, purpose, and excellence-seeking mentality are empowering business leaders to make an impact using data every day. Website
- Screening and directing phone calls and distributing correspondence.
- To proactively manage and coordinate the schedule of the CEO by prioritizing and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate agenda and briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Completes a broad variety of ongoing tasks including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex, detailed travel plans, and meeting agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintain effective filling and data storage including.
- Provide support by dealing with all correspondence and calls, drafting routine letters to a high standard, meeting minutes, taking messages, and other administrative tasks as required.
- To provide support for Board of Director/investors meetings by ensuring meetings are properly arranged and serviced. This will include drafting agendas, collating papers, and reports, taking minutes, and following up on action points.
- Take accurate and detailed notes during discussions and other interactions with the CEO.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to ensure that deadlines are met and projects are completed on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an executive support role. Experience in supporting a C-level executive is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. You will be communicating with clients, employees, and other stakeholders on behalf of the company and the CEO.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff members, board members, external partners, and clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business communication software. Experience with CRM systems is a plus.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of tasks and work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Be able to use their best judgment when confidentiality and discretion are imperative.
Perks & Benefits:
✔ Internet & Data Allowance.
✔ Food Allowance.
✔ Office Setup Allowance.
✔ Paid Leaves.
✔ Remote working facility.
✔ OPD Coverage for employees & families.
✔ Corporate wellness programs for employees & families.
✔ Health insurance for employees & families.
✔ Life Insurance for employees.
✔ Provident fund contribution.
✔ Bonus as per the company policy.
✔ Company-provided laptop.
✔ Competitive market salary.
✔ Rewarding & challenging ladder.
✔ Professional development support.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved