HR Business Partner - US
RoleAll Other Remote
The role is restricted to those physically located in the USA. While this is an remote position, we cannot consider candidates that are not based in the USA.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of HR operations, including recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, and employee relations. You will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement HR policies and procedures that align with the company values and support the business goals.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and a good understanding of how to build a strong EVP and workplace culture. If you’re a go-getter who can keep pace with constant change, handle complexities of the employee life cycle, and is looking to grow with the organization in the US, this role might be a perfect challenge for you.
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures that align with the company values and support business goals.
- Leading recruitment efforts by partnering with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, sourcing, and screening candidates, and managing the interview process.
- Overseeing the on-boarding process for new hires, ensuring that they are properly trained and integrated into the company culture.
- Implementing and managing performance management programs, including performance reviews, goal-setting, and employee development plans.
- Providing coaching and guidance to managers on employee relations matters.
- Managing employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee perks.
- Staying up-to-date on HR best practices and industry trends, and providing recommendations to leadership on HR strategy and initiatives.
- Maintaining accurate HR records and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in HR management, preferably within iGaming, affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, or MarTech.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices, as well as federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions and provide recommendations to leadership.
- Experience with HRIS systems and other HR-related software tools.
- Strong understanding of how to build strong EVP and workplace culture.
- Good understanding of US payroll and tax administration.
- Good understanding of benefits plans, selections, and administration.
- Good understanding of employee L&D.
- Previous experience managing remote teams would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced experience with PowerPoint and Excel.
- iGaming/affiliate marketing industry experience would be considered a plus.
Our recruitment process is quite straightforward. Our interviews are very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better. To ensure effective and efficient recruitment we generally like to stick to the below defined process. Here's how it works:
Raketech commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organisation, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make our company more colourful.
Follow the link to learn more about who we are: