Key Account Manager
RoleManagement and Finance
The role is restricted to those physically located in Europe. While this is a remote position, we cannot consider candidates that are not based in Europe.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship of the company with its most important partners. The Key Account Manager is also expected to build meaningful relationships with internal stakeholders. The Key Account Manager will be responsible to manage the sales in ROW (excluding the US) and plan upcoming events, and new markets as well as optimizing existing markets. Moreover, the KAM is expected to build new revenue streams with the different services that we offer.
Transparency is very important to us, hence we are happy to share with you what our team mates think about working at Raketech. Here are some of our Officevibe ratings, keep in mind 10 is the best one can get!
As "Key Account Manager" you are expected to …
- Managing the sales of the full Raketech product portfolio
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customers
- Negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Develop new business with existing clients or identify areas of improvement
- Communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Create sales reports
- Forecast sales results
- Collaborate with the sales team
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly reports
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Success in this role means...
- Building strong relationships with publishers
- Maintaining and building a strong pipeline
- Solution and result orientated
- Understanding all Raketech-Services
- Can work under high pressure and multitask
- Constantly working proactively
- Understanding Raketech business acumen
- Have strong collaboration skills and collaborate with different stakeholders and departments
- Based in Malta
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or similar position
- Be proactive, results-oriented as well as honest, and trustworthy
- Be a team player and dedicated to delivering great results
- Experience in the Media industry is considered to be an asset
- Available to work +/- 2 CET
Our recruitment process is quite straightforward. Our interviews are very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better. To ensure effective and efficient recruitment we generally like to stick to the below defined process. Here's how it works:
Raketech commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organisation, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make our company more colourful.
Follow the link to learn more about who we are: