Full Stack Developer
RoleFull Stack Programming
ABOUT REAL VISION
Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy with real in-depth analysis by real experts through the power of its community.
The company is on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all and become the one place where everyone lives their financial lives.
This enhanced platform will offer members different learning journeys that put them in control of their finances. Members will be able to watch videos, listen to podcasts, monitor market prices, analyze markets and economies, do technical analysis, create watch lists, read and publish research, monitor their portfolios, execute trades across both Tradfi and Crypto, and contribute to a thriving hive mind community.
To help lead this growth, Real Vision is looking for Full Stack Developers to help build out this platform. Our engineering team is growing rapidly. We're looking to bring on solid engineers as we expand past a content-centric company into a broader platform (think greenfield development with a scoop of technical debt reduction). We're a strong team of 15. Come help us build out an entirely new feature set as we make it a core offering of our business and provide huge value to our engaged community. We are re-focusing on quality and customer experience as a team. With that you'll embed with Design, Product, QA, DevOps, and your fellow developers, focusing on bite-sized features that are scalable.
- Syncing and staying up-to-date with your team (daily standups and slack)
- Working with developers to understand and assess needs for backend APIs
- Engaging with Design / Product / QA / DevOps to help bring the concept to reality
- Actively code reviewing and providing quality / actionable requests on pull requests
- Asking for mentorship/guidance and receiving feedback with elegance
- Identifying and calling out bottlenecks/bugs/issues, both technical and non-technical
- Helping implement automation/tooling
- Help us modernize and optimize our codebase
We are looking for someone who:
- Has fun with programming, loves learning new technologies
- Enjoys working with Product / Design to launch the killer features
- Articulates ideas and is passionate about finding the right solution to a problem
- Is honest and engaged... and leaves the ego at the door
- Undergrad degree or solid work experience
- Experience working in an agile development lifecycle
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Projects and/or tools you can point to and brag about
What We Offer:
Real Vision is 100% remote
100% covered health, dental, vision for the individual employee (with family coverage at a heavily reduced rate)
20 days PTO per year (4 weeks), US holidays and 5 sick days
Growth opportunities in a collaborative, authentic, passionate culture
Real Vision All Access membership
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved