2 to 3 years
- The graphic designer plays an integral role in designing effective online and offline materials to reach our target audiences. Partnering with the Brand & Content Strategy team, the graphic designer is responsible for the concept, design, and layout of digital and printed materials to support Registrar Corp’s internal and consumer-facing marketing efforts.
- The ideal candidate is a creative, independent thinker who knows how to communicate through color, illustration, design elements, and imagery. Experience creating impactful, engaging creative for professional services in print and digital mediums is preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish extensive brand guidelines, update as needed, and ensure a consistent look across all company materials.
- Plan and develop digital and printed internal and external marketing and materials that are consistent with the brand vision and company objectives, including but not limited to brochures, emails, social media, flyers, trade show materials, presentations, brochures, and company-branded templates.
- Generate and manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text, and video into required programs and presentations as needed.
- Proof and prepare all work for clients, publications, and troubleshoot file problems and answer questions as needed.
- Maintain design platforms and research and make recommendations for upgrading hardware and software programs.
- Work seamlessly with copywriters, other designers, department heads, and internal stakeholders to complete projects in a timely manner, including updating or modifying materials received from external designers or agencies, as needed.
- Catalog updates and maintain a digital library of all projects within the established filing system, as well as a comprehensive image library system.
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic and digital-format design
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, marketing, or a related field.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including XD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Impressive creative portfolio showcasing a wide range of design projects.
- Extreme attention to detail/accuracy; strong proofreading and quality control skills required; knowledge of ADA best practices for web accessibility preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently and consistently on multiple projects under deadline conditions.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well as part of a cohesive team that includes other designers, copywriters, photographers, marketing specialists, account executives, and printers.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote work eligible
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k with match, PTO, etc.
- Collaborative, engaged, and energetic team environment
- Target compensation range - $50-65k based upon experience
- Registrar Corp is the leading provider of full-service and self-service solutions to make the complex process of regulatory compliance a little easier. With 19 offices worldwide, Registrar Corp’s industry experts have assisted more than 30,000 companies across 160 countries. Whether you require assistance with FDA or another agency, self-service solutions to maintain compliance, or training in specific fields of study, we’re here to help every step of the way.
- Registrar Corp currently supports the long-term work of employees in the following US states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia.