Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
Remine is a modern solution that brings MLS services, real estate professionals, home buyers, home sellers, and lenders together. Remine’s goal is to provide our clients with exemplary experience,above and beyond any of our competitors. We want our clients and end-users to love Remine. Our clients are real estate multiple listing services (MLSs) and associations, and our end-users are agents and brokers.
What We're Looking For
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be the primary owner of a group of client accounts to help ensure high-level satisfaction. The CSM will work with clients and the Remine Go-To-Market team to drive upsell opportunities, renewals, high end-user adoption, and overall client satisfaction with our products.
The CSM will be the client’s primary point of contact for all account-related issues. The CSM will partner with and work closely with the Product, Marketing, and Support Teams to support our customers and give them an exemplary experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Set the strategy, build relationships, and deliver impact with a portfolio of high growth accounts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out opportunities and deliver results
- Develop and deliver adoption strategies to meet outlined objectives
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to assigned clients, including training, marketing, feedback and support escalations
- Duties are wide ranging. Specific examples include:
- Regular calls to clients to: Ensure they see messaging on our latest releases, answer feature-related questions and discuss marketing and communication plans
- Present system usage metrics to clients, review them and supply insights on what the metrics mean and how to improve upon them
- Get system feedback on features, discuss system functionality, etc.
- Scope out opportunities to upsell services on the account
- Perform regularly scheduled training on our suite of products in front of an audience of real estate agents and brokers, explain why they should use the system
- Lead “Train-the-trainer" feedback sessions and relay the feedback internally through defined processes
- Create a market adoption plan to drive end-user adoption
- Ensure CRM records are updated with pertinent account information including products in use, member count, contact records, etc.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Strong public speaker, both in-person and virtually in front of large audiences
- Experience training both trainers and end-users
- Excited about tackling challenges and finding creative solutions
- Experience with SaaS. Though technical knowledge is not required, you must have the ability to understand and explain product functionality to our end-users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of real estate and the “day in the life of an agent”
- Travel may be required upon request
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Remote-first with access to shared spaces
- Unlimited PTO + 14 Paid Holidays
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
Remine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.