Tax Manager (FH898314)
RoleManagement and Finance
Our Client, a mid-size accounting firm specializing in tax services, offers you the best of both worlds: the technical resources and breadth of experience of a mid-size firm together with the diversification, personal attention, and camaraderie of a smaller organization. If you are looking for a Remote Tax Manager position this is a great firm to consider.
Enjoy tax….let’s talk! Our Client is seeking an experienced Remote Tax Manager to work fully remote. Must have CPA firm experience across various types of returns: individuals, corporations, partnerships, fiduciary, estate and gift, and exempt organizations. Heavy emphasis on High-Net Worth Individuals. Family office experience is a plus. 80% review; 20% preparation. Flexible work schedule. 100% remote.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within a timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients reviewing their tax information and responding to questions and concerns.
- Develop staff, manage their workload and assess their performance
- Proven work experience as a tax manager
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and a variety of tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, fiduciary, estate and gift, and exempt organizations
- Knowledge of tax software (preferably GoSystems) and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- BA in Accounting or MA in Taxation
- Prior CPA firm experience Required
Current Client Perks & Benefits:
- MST and CPA reimbursement
- Annual bonus pool
- Work/life balance
- Flexible schedules
- Work from home
- Generous paid time off
- Summer Friday’s
- Office closed between Christmas - New Year
If you believe you have what it takes to assume this new role, you must submit a resume and state your salary requirements.