Medical Data Annotator
RoleAll Other Remote
- At RetinAI, we are dedicated to using technology to improve patient outcomes and enhance quality of life. Headquartered in Bern, Switzerland with a fully remote and global team, we are passionate and driven to develop innovative healthcare solutions that generate and organise insights and knowledge, as well enhance clinical diagnostics and pharmaceutical R&D.
- What gets us going every morning? We are passionate and execution-driven entrepreneurs who are striving to make an impact. In our daily work, we love to tackle challenges, we value collaboration and speed in execution and create an environment where no day is the same.
- This is a fully remote, part-time (approx 40 hours per month) contract role open to candidates in Europe
- RetinAI's Medical Data Annotation Team is responsible for crafting high quality datasets at scale. They work closely with our data scientists in order to help us train and validate our AI models. This is accomplished through closely inspecting medical images from multiple modalities and making fine- grained distinctions. (Don't worry–you don't need to have prior medical knowledge–we'll provide all of the necessary training and technology).
- As a RetinAI Annotator, you'll be able to work on a wide range of in-house projects (classification, segmentation, drawing bounding boxes around zones of interest, and subjective assessments) and participate in clinical studies.
- Our Annotation team enjoys a flexible, part-time schedule and the chance to work remotely from anywhere in Europe. In addition, we offer the opportunity to work on cognitively challenging tasks for a wide array of healthcare projects that aim to improve people's overall health and wellbeing.
- Grade the quality of algorithmic predictions on medical images
- Tag salient information in images such as anatomical and pathological structures
- Evaluate the performance of AI algorithms
- Annotate, categorize, and check the quality of annotated data
- Provide feedback on observed trends in the dataset
- Provide feedback and shaping the direction of development of our annotation tools
- Comprehend the overall purpose of an annotation task based on guidelines and supporting examples
The next Retinaut:
- A strong communicator, you have an excellent command of the English-language (both written and spoken)
- You have the ability to zero in on the fine details, as well as take a step back to see the big picture
- You've got proven time management strategies and there's no question in your ability to meet quality standards, targets and deadlines
- Repetitive work doesn't phase you and you can churn out annotation tasks with consistency, quality, and speed
- You're proactive and self-motivated and work comfortably on your own with little supervision (but you also know when to ask for help or clarification)
- The remote work environment is a familiar one and you know your way around tools like Slack, Zoom, and GSuite (and you can quickly ramp on new tools and technologies)
- You can clearly explain your thought process and decision making
- You're a life-long learner (bonus points if the world of biomedical sciences piques your interest)
- A fast-paced, highly-demanding, and constantly changing environment is nothing new for you and you know how to be flexible in order to thrive
What's in it for you
- Headquartered in Bern, Switzerland, we have flexible hours and a hybrid working culture topped up with regular team events and an exciting collaborative work environment.
- At RetinAI we support a work-life balance adapted to the employees. We encourage your professional development with training and development in an exceptionally international environment, and we consider collaboration and equality a pillar of our company culture.
- We foster a no nonsense, down to earth, yet high-calibre work environment where every voice is heard. Being highly dynamic and results driven, we have an entrepreneurial culture, with our passion to make a difference and impact people's lives. Most importantly, we have fun on the way.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved