Product Management Director
🇺🇸 USA Only
ReturnLogic is on a mission to become the operating system of returns for modern ecommerce retailers. Our Software-as-a-Service platform helps retailers optimize their product returns strategy, improve the customer experience, and drive bottom line growth.
Our team is intrigued by, and inspired to hire, problem solvers who have a core “can do” attitude, a vision of “what can be, instead of what has been” and who want to build on a history of hard work, ethics, and pursuit of excellence in every aspect of their daily work.
First and foremost, the position is a position of leadership and in this capacity the Product Management Director oversees and is answerable to executive stakeholders for all activities of the product management department. The Product Management Director oversees and ensures that the functions of the Product Managers are efficiently executed.
This role as Product Management Director is responsible for ReturnLogic's product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other directors from the engineering, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met.
In addition to this, the Product Management Director also ensures that that the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the product; that the product goals and strategy do not deviate from that of the business.
A qualified candidate will ideally have:
- Demonstrable history of shipping high quality, scalable SaaS products
- A strong track record in developing awesome talent
- Experience leading Product Managers
- A strong analytical mindset
- A strong belief in the API economy
What you will do:
- Hire, manage, and develop an innovative and data driven product team
- Define, measure, and report on key product metrics tied to adoption, activation, engagement, and retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally throughout the organization with engineering, customer success, marketing, and sales
- Partner with department directors to develop product strategies and build a product roadmap to maximize all aspects of identified market opportunities
- Lead ideation of product changes that can drive growth
- Develop a roadmap of incremental improvements and big bet initiatives for execution
- Create an environment that fosters high-quality, metrics-driven decisions, which leads to impactful improvements and positive business impact
- Assess the product, think about product market fit, measure success, and build a product our customers love
- 8+ years of experience in software product management in a fast-paced company where you demonstrated leadership and drove meaningful growth
- 3+ years managing people and leading a growth-oriented product team
- You have hustle and a track record of impact - you’ve been in the trenches through high growth and have a proven record of driving significant, company-wide impact
- You are results-oriented and combine data with market and user insights to inform your efforts
- You have experience scaling product teams
- You have a deep understanding of Product Management strategies and how SaaS products are adopted
- Experience working daily with software engineers to ship features through an entire product lifecycle, working with Agile development on SaaS products with frequent releases
- You are a strategic thinker and thrive operating in broad scope, from conception through deployment and ongoing operation
- Excellent communication skills, able to organize and present thoughts clearly and concisely
- Startup Mindset: You have the ability to perform well in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and dynamic environment, and you are comfortable wearing many hats.
- Summer Fridays (Half Days)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Paid Family Leave (birthing and non-birthing parents)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
We’re a company led by start-up people that like solving problems and building things. The leadership team is transparent and engages every last employee in the strategy, objectives, targets — and results.
At ReturnLogic we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each team member brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.