Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
RoleManagement and Finance
At Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more. We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 15,000 customers across the globe.
Work Location: Remote, US
Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates and Hg.
- Managing accounts payable using Netsuite/Tipalti and other programs
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensuring bills and Expense reports are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts as they pertain to Accounts payable.
- Analytical Skills, accounting knowledge, NetSuite/Tipalti experience a plus, good communication skills
- 4-6+ years of accounts payable experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a thirty-minute assessment as part of the recruiting process.