Content Marketing Specialist
RoleAll Other Remote
View our much better-looking job description via: https://bit.ly/Content_Marketing_Revealbot
Hello, we are Revealbot 👋
We are on a mission to make advertisers’ working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive by getting the most out of every ad optimisation.
We are official partners of Facebook and Google and have already helped over 5500 people in 600+ companies to optimise their daily ad routines 🦾
With an HQ in Barcelona, we are a remote-first team of 31 beautiful people willing to grow as we go and focus on enjoying the process. We celebrate flexibility but want everyone to feel belonged that’s why we hire globally and meet for company-wide and team off-sites a few times a year. We cherish and value deep connections with people, candour communication, quality over quantity, and the desire to grow professionally and personally.
🧩 Why we are hiring
We have a strategic goal to grow, and we are aligning all our efforts to reach it. One of the components of this goal is to launch marketing activities in Latin America. However, we currently lack the people and resources necessary to create content at the quality and speed we'd like, especially for our organic channels. Additionally, we want to increase creativity in producing effective paid ads, as well as develop and optimize our website and other digital assets. That's where you come in.
🌅 Your mission
To build a trustworthy perception of Revealbot's product in the eyes of our users. You’ll get there by creating high-quality content that translates the product vision into creative concepts, language, and visuals.
Some of your day-to-day routines:
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and design teams to work on product positioning and representation in all content marketing materials.
- Track and analyze content performance metrics such as traffic, sessions, CR/CTR, downloads, and engagement, and recommend tactics for improvement.
- Create and optimize blog posts and articles in line with SEO best practices, including keyword density, blog structure, meta tags, and more.
- Manage off-page SEO efforts, including link-building initiatives, guest blogging, and CRO for organic channels.
- Create CRM-marketing content assets such as emails, intercom messages, and in-app notifications. Analyze performance and suggest improvements.
- Develop landing pages, creative ads, site pages, e-books, and other content assets, defining the format, channel of distribution, and key goals.
- Develop an SMM content plan and perform social media posting, working on social organic traffic growth.
💌 We are happy to hear from you if…
🏗 In your past roles, you have:
- Built content marketing pipelines in B2B SaaS businesses for 3+ years.
- Written texts fluently in English and one of the following languages: Spanish or Portuguese.
- Improved conversion rates by working with different types of content, including emails, ebooks, videos/animation, landing pages, and banners.
- Demonstrated excellent content writing, editing, and copywriting skills, including clear and concise metaphors, minimal repetition, unambiguous phrasing, and creative headings.
- Launched and developed a blog as a source of organic traffic.
- Analyzed cross-channel performance, ROI-tracking, designed and executed experiments, and used tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, Metabase, or similar
🏻🏽 You are comfortable with our work culture:
- Growth mindset. We value a results-driven approach and always try to test, measure, and iterate on our work. In our team, we embrace failure as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask. Our marketing team handles a variety of content, so you will need to switch between projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Curiosity. We expect you to ask questions and be curious about the product, processes, and everything related to your work.
- Ability to disagree and commit. Sometimes, the rest of the team may make decisions that differ from your own. In these situations, we hope that you can trust the team's choice and play along.
- Efficient communication. We are all different, and the ability to understand each other is crucial for success. We always argue our position peacefully and show a willingness to understand each other.
- ☮️ 🏳️🌈 No to war and discrimination. We stand against the war in Ukraine and any form of discrimination based on ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, or self-identification.
- 🎁 Benefits package made with care🏖 38 days of paid time off annually to take enough time to rest and to explore the world.
- ✈️ $2000 annual travel bonus for holidays to spend on tickets and accommodation for yourself and your loved one.
- 🎓 $2000 annual Learn & Development budget to upskill yourself.
- 🇪🇸 Company’s support in relocation to Spain
- 💻 Laptop budget to buy the latest MacBook (or other powerful gear).
- 🌍 Regular team meet-ups and off-sites to work and have fun together.
- 🏠 You can choose to work remotely or have a hybrid work arrangement if you are in Barcelona.
- 🖥️ Co-working budget if you need a break from your home office.
- 🫂 An open-minded and supportive team of friendsWith us, you can be yourself and feel accepted. We all make mistakes and sometimes fail, but that's alright because we know that learning is important. You'll get all the help you need from the team!
- 🌊 No obstacles to doing what you loveAt Revealbot we prioritize our happiness and the happiness of our users. This means we work not just for the sake of working, but to bring value and do our work well or not at all. We keep things simple, skip the boring formalities, and just get things done.
- 🕊 Freedom and flexibilityYou will have full ownership of your work life. It means it is only up to you to plan your own day, and choose when and where to work from.