Enterprise Business Development Rep
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Job Title: Enterprise Business Development Rep
Why you’ll love Revegy
Revegy is led by a team of industry experts and pioneers who are incredibly passionate about technology innovation, customer value, and sales transformation.
Revegy puts the power of visualization to work in account planning to expose what really matters to your most strategic customers. Simply put, we translate customer intelligence into value for your client and revenue for you. We deliver a proven framework and technology designed to protect, defend, and grow existing revenues. Our collaborative, visual platform provides a deeper understanding of the customer’s business, a roadmap to coordinate the sales approach, and an executable plan for growing account revenue in a constantly changing landscape.
Driven by our 5 Core Values
- Excellence in all things: We are not afraid of big goals, so we keep setting them.
- Customer wins are our wins: We win when our customers win.
- Relentless Curiosity: We will face challenges, but we face them head-on.
- Assume Goodwill: We believe the best about the people we work with – teammates and customers.
- High Energy & Positivity: We’re an enthusiastic, one-for-all crew.
We’re proud of our past, but we’re even more excited about the future of Revegy. We want to continue creating a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages, and retains top talent.
At Revegy, our Business Development Representatives are pivotal to our company’s success. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, you will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team and will be our boots-on-the-ground solution to building personal relationships and making our prospective customers successful. Specifically, you will leverage your past cold calling and/or lead generation experience to communicate with potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn to develop and identify interest in Revegy’s software. We believe that the most successful sellers have a passion for solving real-life challenges and a supportive team behind them.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our core values, you will also have the opportunity to sell an impactful and revolutionary platform that is changing the way sellers sell. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated, strategic ‘hunter’ who is laser-focused on building sales pipeline within enterprise companies. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for cold-calling prospects, educating the market about the power of Revegy, and generating opportunities with net-new customers. You will become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects. You will be able to conduct business development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using Salesloft, Outlook, Zoominfo, Salesforce, and other sales technologies to connect with new prospects.
If you’re passionate about sales technology and providing a world-class customer experience... if you thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment... then becoming an Enterprise Business Development Representative at Revegy is the career path for you!
The Business Development team consists of results-oriented sales professionals with a strong hunter mentality and a desire to win. Our sales team members share a few common traits: they are self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about evangelizing Revegy.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Revegy’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our story and understand what makes our company and culture unique
- Partner with one of our sales team members in our new hire ‘buddy’ program to learn the ropes, better understand our solution, and have a go-to person for any questions. This will set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly
- Begin 1:1s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Revegy team, and delve into your target account list
- Set your goals with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Begin to cold call, email, drive outreach, and understand how to utilize your knowledge to overcome objections utilizing all the technologies we described above
- Conduct lead nurturing and qualification activities leveraging existing outbound marketing, contact database, prospecting processes, and supporting collateral
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have a strong understanding of Revegy and feel comfortable pitching our software to prospects from self-sourced efforts
- Meet regularly with your Manager, Account Executives, and peers to become an expert on the product, talk track, and prospecting
- Continue your education around Revegy’s competitive advantage and continue to strengthen your business acumen
- Consistently achieve your activity goals
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes
- Strategize and interface with sales representatives to penetrate targeted accounts and identify sales opportunities
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Complete ongoing training to ensure you are up to date on new releases and more
- Continue to focus on your development goals
- Assist in the development of best practices for lead generation
- Achieve and surpass qualified meeting goals by converting leads and generating opportunities from targeted account prospecting
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT REVEGY:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- 2-5 years of relevant business development experience required; internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Results driven & competitive nature
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- Outstanding time management skills
- High level of empathy - it’s important for sales professionals to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive in the future
- Ability to quickly learn and articulate the value of complex software solutions
- Full benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work
- Equitable pay