Chief of Staff
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Reverence is a technology company setting a new standard for home-based healthcare. We partner with innovative provider groups to improve the clinical effectiveness and financial sustainability of care models. We recently raised a $9.5 million seed round and acquired a unique, AI-powered shift management engine as a key building block of our product suite. By pairing our technology with a deeply-felt and humanizing culture that celebrates the heroism of caregivers, we will drive patient outcomes and improve the day-to-day realities of families and home healthcare workers alike. Please see more detail at: ReverenceCare.com
As the Chief of Staff at Reverence, you'll be a critical member of our founding team, helping to shape go-to-market strategy while also guiding key elements of internal operations. You'll help build a world-class operating model, shaping our approach to sales and partnerships, delivering continuous value to our clients/partners, and ensuring smoothly functioning operating procedures. You will engage cross functionally with Reverence's product team, commercial team, and people team.
We seek a self-starting, high-octane, and highly motivated “swiss army knife” with proven capabilities to structure and solve complex strategic challenges, engage directly with clients and partners, shape key processes and collateral underpinning our engagement in the market.
We're a remote-first company and expect to have flexible office space in NYC, which will allow us to gather for collaborative opportunities.
- You are a strategic thinker and, critically, doer – with a minimum of 2-4 years experience in an elite professional services environment (ideally client-facing)
- You have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity and thrive in environments where you need to bring order to chaos
- You have strong competency – and, ideally, flair – for shaping written documents, whether slide presentations or word documents
- You have solid people skills and the ability to operate cross-functionally with a soft touch and empathy where required
- You have a strong growth mindset and a humble, learning-focused disposition – we are operating in a rapidly evolving market and will face new challenges continuously, requiring continuous iteration and learning
At Reverence Care, we embrace diversity and are committed to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please let us know.