Data Analyst, Finance and Accounting
2 to 3 years
RoleManagement and Finance
Rhino is looking for team members who believe that renters deserve greater financial freedom when moving into a home, and that property owners shouldn’t have to stick to the status quo. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, we built nationally recognized technology-driven products to help bring renting into the 21st century. Our solutions help property owners manage their deposits end-to-end, and renters can choose between security deposit insurance or a traditional cash deposit, in addition to renter’s insurance.
Rhino’s remote-first culture is driven by our five core values: own your role, raise the bar, be customer obsessed, just be kind, and commit to the Crash (a Crash is a group of Rhinos). These values help guide us to do our best work and attract talent that helps us achieve our key goals. Our ideal candidate is someone who has worked in a fast-paced, ever-evolving tech environment, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and jump right in.
We’ve already saved over a billion dollars for renters and are trusted in over 2 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started.
As Data Analyst, Finance and Accounting at Rhino, you’ll join an accomplished team where your role will be critical to the overall success of the Finance team and there will often be opportunities to contribute further.
In this role you will:
- Be the accounting’s team SQL expert (BigQuery a plus)
- Own internal schedules used for reporting revenue and partner reporting
- Leverage tools to streamline analysis and reporting
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of revenue schedules
- Analyze, investigate, and work with other departments to resolve underlying causes of data discrepancies
- Complete month-end processes, consisting of updating financial schedules, recurring analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, reporting and ad-hoc tasks
- Perform various accounting, administrative, and other related duties as assigned and required by the role
We’re ideally seeking:
- Strong proficiency in SQL, experience in BigQuery is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance
- Minimum 2-3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of accounting principles and ability to read financial statements
- Proficiency with google sheet, experience with data connectors is a plus
- Skilled in use of MS Excel, capable of working with large amounts of data
- Obsessive attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, flexible, and able to work autonomously as well as take direction as needed
Compensation & Benefits
Base Salary Range: $95,000 - $120,000
Rhino has partnered with a number of compensation benchmarking tools to determine competitive and fair market pay bands for our size and stage. Our goal is to ensure each employee is paid equitably and competitively while also maintaining a consistent and standardized methodology.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors including qualifications for the role, experience level and balancing internal equity relative to other Rhinos.
Base salary is just one part of our Total Rewards Package here at Rhino. In connection with this position, we also offer:
- Competitive cash compensation package including base salary, performance bonus, and other financial perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (90% employer contribution) - eligible from your start date
- Unlimited PTO Policy, quarterly team recharge days focused on mental and physical wellness
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Bi-annual performance reviews and ongoing professional coaching and development opportunities with external partners
- Remote-first work culture with opportunities to collaborate as a team in person
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing diversity, inclusion and equity programming or join an ERG
- 401(k), HSA, Life & Disability Insurance Coverage ($0 employee contribution for additional insurances)
- Monthly lifestyle stipend to fit your needs (meals, wellness, co-working)
We only use verified emails from @sayrhino.com and we do not solicit candidates for information that has not been verified or requested by a recruiter from Rhino or our trusted recruiting agency, Devise. If you receive any communication from another domain, please mark it as spam.
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved