Director of Product Management
🇺🇸 USA Only
Ria Health is on a mission to bring effective evidence-based treatment for alcohol use disorder to all Americans. Our team consists of empathetic mission-driven professionals coming together to support the quality and availability of our national telehealth alcohol treatment program. We are seeking a Director of Product Management to join our rapidly growing team. Ria Health, recognized as the leading national telehealth provider specializing in alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment, recently raised $18 million in Series A led by SV Health Investors, LLC. The investment will further the momentum of commercial partnerships that include regional and national health plans, including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, UnitedHealth Group Optum, Beacon Health Options, Highmark Health, and Magellan Health.
JOIN THE RIA HEALTH TEAM!
Join the team that integrates medical care, behavioral support, and technology tools to help members achieve their personal goals in treating alcohol misuse. Ria Health is a Center of Excellence that delivers a Joint Commission accredited program that leverages evidence-based pharmacotherapy, psychosocial support, and an engaging care delivery platform to help members achieve lasting improvements in their quality of life. Ria’s published outcomes data set the standard for effectiveness in alcohol treatment. The Ria program is delivered through telehealth and by a care team of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Coaches with clinical expertise to manage care and outcomes for Ria Health members.
WORK AT RIA HEALTH AS A DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Ria Health is seeking a Director of Product Management. You will be focused on driving the continuous improvement of Ria Health’s technology-enabled medical practice that delivers services for Alcohol Use Disorder treatment, from patient-facing experiences that build engagement and deliver outcomes, to care delivery and operational platforms that are critical for providing the best care at scale, to working to improve the effectiveness and scalability of teams of medical providers, behavioral coaches, operations staff, enrollment counselors, and others who work together as a team to provide the best evidence-based care for AUD.
- Become conversant with Alcohol Use Disorder, Ria’s business domain, understanding then end-customer and the state of the art in evidence-based treatment.
- Shape the ongoing conversation that translates the vision for AUD treatment that works the way it should to a product and service platform which delivers engaging experiences that help our members live healthier lives while the Ria service scales care delivery into the 21st century, delivering the tools for care teams and operations team to deliver and simple, engaging, and effective experiences to members.
- Seek input from internal/external stakeholders, including primary/secondary research and adhere to a patient-centric product development approach.
- Translate Ria’s business strategy into Ria’s technology enabled-service strategy, with a focus on helping the entire organization achieve its goals while providing engaging, high-quality, care.
- Work with development, UX, care delivery teams, operations, sales, marketing, and business development to deliver this vision. Our goal is to build technology which lets human interactions shine through; which provides the context and data needed, and then gets out of the way.
- Lead the process of defining and refining a set of KPIs to measure member outcomes and engagement, customer satisfaction, and operational impact. Be able to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes. Drive continuous improvement to these KPIs.
- Work cross-functionally with the care team and internal operations teams to transform their delivery model through the continuous improvements in an evolving platform.
Attributes to success:
- A sense of mission driven from a deep passion to transform the U.S. healthcare system, especially mental health.
- A super proactive "get it done" attitude, and the skills to back it up.
- The uncanny ability to get everyone on the same page in a complex cross-functional environment.
- Ability to manage a wide array of stakeholder groups, including the ability to listen and solicit carefully, and synthesize all their input into an action plan. Then communicate it back to them, and eventually, the whole company.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to clearly articulate needs, objectives, priorities, and strategy in writing.
- Comfort with the uncertainty inherent in a startup.
- Deep desire to make U.S. healthcare better and to revolutionize the treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder.
Required skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- 6+ years of software product management or product development experience, ideally within the digital health space.
- A proven track record of shipping products with business value.
- A history of translating customer insights into tools that customers love to use.
- Excellent communication skills — you will need to work with a highly cross-functional team.
- Experience in operations, operations strategy, and engineering.
- Knowledge of healthcare, or an enthusiasm to learn.
Make an impact at a critical time
The pandemic has caused a global crisis; there has been a tremendous increase in anxiety, trauma, and stress for millions of people, increasing the misuse of alcohol. As a result, Ria Health has experienced a 500% increase in demand from patients seeking a specialized treatment program for alcohol misuse. We seek team members motivated to provide high-quality, patient-centered, evidence-based care through telemedicine that improves the health and wellbeing of the people we support.
ENJOY RIA HEALTH BENEFITS
- Join a team of Mission-driven professionals dedicated to offering a next-generation solution in the treatment of heavy alcohol use and addiction
- Experience professional growth within a rapidly expanding tech-healthcare company
- Upward professional mobility
- Direction/Coaching/Mentorship from a highly experienced leadership team
- Work remotely anywhere in the United States
- Competitive compensation
- Telehealth training and development
- Unlimited PTO for full-time team members
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ria Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. It prohibits discrimination and harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ria Health Vision:
A world with accessible, compassionate, and effective treatments to reduce the burden of all those who suffer from Alcohol Use Disorder.
Ria Health Mission:
We combine medical science, technology, and human compassion to deliver private, evidence-based, telehealth alcohol treatment programs for anyone who wants to drink less and live better.
Ria Health Values:
Compassion – we promote a culture of empathetic care and communication. We actively listen, we always encourage, and we provide support.
Integrity – We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. We hold ourselves accountable when we make mistakes.
Teamwork – working together, we will achieve great things.
Embrace Change – we work to drive improvement over perfection, measuring and questioning the status quo to make progress and enhancement.
Always Learning – We celebrate curiosity and discovery through development and research.