Director of Digital Marketing
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
(REMOTE opportunity located anywhere in U.S. Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern Time Zones)
At Riskalyze, we’re on a mission to empower the world to invest fearlessly. Investing feels broken for the average investor, and subjective risk semantics like “aggressive” and “moderately conservative” don’t help. We believe that when advisors align the world’s investments with each investor’s Risk Number®, anyone can invest fearlessly.
We’re looking for new Riskalyzers who want to work in a product-focused company. We love to build scalable, flexible systems that make our products awesome for our rapidly growing user base of financial advisors.
We treat our teammates well and take our values seriously (https://www.riskalyze.com/values).
You will lead our digital marketing strategy and precision execution, matching our world-changing wealth management platform with a world-class digital presence across all channels including our websites, social and search engines.
- Set the comprehensive vision for our web presence, articulating how each channel can be used to drive incremental brand awareness and conversions to paying customers.
- Build and evolve an incredible website foundation. Research, select and implement our web technology stack from foundational CMS technology to conversational marketing tools, chat and analytics. Our website becomes a competitive advantage over our fintech competitors.
- Curate our industry’s most conversion-optimized website. Transform our web presence into a demand creation and harvesting net. Collaborate with our Revenue Marketing team to establish joint accountability for achieving our lead generation commitments, optimum lead nurturing process and paths.
- Build and coach the fintech industry’s most sought-after digital marketing team made up of SEO professionals, SEM leaders, web developers and analysts. Create a continuous testing, experimentation and learning team culture.
- Create a predictable, high ROAS SEM and social advertising program, deeply integrated into our website, lead nurturing and sales processes. Evaluate and implement enhancements to web and digital channels through A/B testing, usability testing, design improvements, and content effectiveness.
- Oversee the management of the digital marketing budget in order to ensure every dollar is being used to maximum efficiency and effectiveness, making it a no brainer to increase our investment in order to drive even larger outcomes.
- Work as a key member of the Corporate Marketing leadership team on digital and communication initiatives that strengthen Riskalyze’s position in the industry.
- Successful track record of driving pipeline creation and revenue through digital marketing strategies in a B2B SaaS or fintech environment.
- A bias for overcommunication and collaboration. Able to create a rich window into both plans and performance that is accessible to a wide audience.
- Experience building measurement and attribution models to drive investment and marketing strategy.
- Superior project and time management abilities; detail-oriented individual who excels at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Stellar design instincts with knowledge of new digital product trends, with masterful written communication skills.
- Success working with cross-functional marketing and sales development team members to maximize ROI, drive traffic and acquire new customers.
- Deep commitment to building a "great place to work" for Riskalyzers. Fosters teamwork, collaboration, and learning within the team contributing to a positive work environment.
- Experienced with the broader SaaS marketing tech. stack including: Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite, Drift, Google Analytics, and Wordpress.
- IDEAL: Experience marketing in the financial services technology market.
- 401(k) Retirement savings with employer matching dollar-for-dollar, up to 4%.
- Competitive compensation.
- Free financial advisory services are offered to Riskalyzers wanting expert guidance on how to handle their money.
- 3 weeks Vacation & 1 week of sick time per year + 11 paid holidays.
- 1 additional week of vacation time granted at three years of tenure.
- Annual company retreat called the Celebration of Awesomeness where we take the whole company on a weekend retreat for team building & organization planning (previous destinations have been Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and Palm Springs).
- Trust-oriented culture built upon flexibility and our core value of Freedom.
Health & Family
- Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you (and your family) healthy.
- Access to HSA or FSA depending on chosen medical plan.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Discounted pet insurance available. Pets are family too!
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!
Riskalyze is an equal opportunity employer.