Channel Sales Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
riskmethods- the intelligent way to manage risk!
Are you ready to take an opportunity to jump start your career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management? Then read this carefully! We are looking for a motivated team player as our new:
Channel Sales Manager
If you have a proven track record in the software or consulting industry in partner management, we are looking for you! The Channel Sales Managers' prime responsibility will be to build and develop sales channels through the development of strategic alliances and partnerships with large consultancy Firms (GSI's) and independent technology vendors (ISV's) in the EMEA region.
- Build and assist to shape and develop the riskmethods partner ecosystem in EMEA.
- Establish and grow our consulting and technology partnership initiative to accelerate riskmethods' growth.
- Educate and enable our partners’ go-to-market teams and clearly articulate the riskmethods solution capabilities to generate mutual growth.
- Define and execute on the end-to-end partner go-to-market and target partners who represent the opportunities to grow and exceed our objectives.
- Work collaboratively with riskmethods Sales teams to identify and drive business development opportunities.
- Execute marketing and business development campaigns and activities to drive opportunities tied to business Partner strategies and initiatives.
- Support partner business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
- Assist in partner management processes with cross-functional groups involving individuals from Product Management and Product Development teams, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Legal and Customer Success teams.
- Manage contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Network with internal and external subject-matter experts.
- Continually analyze the consulting and technology market for opportunities for Beeline, including competitive landscape, industry trends, emerging technologies, and economic factors.
- Collaborate with internal teams to uncover opportunities for alignment with strategic partners that can help differentiate, enhance, or improve riskmethods offerings.
- Coach further Channel Managers.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development, alliances, channel management, strategic sales account management or within the consulting or software industry.
- Knowledge of how consultancies and technology companies operate at a corporate, departmental, and individual level.
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting in front of large groups.
- Ability to work independently, making key decisions with minimal direct oversight.
- Willingness to define and execute on the strategic and tactical tasks required for success.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions while maintaining professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment; ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Fluent in English is required and one additional European language is a benefit.
- Ability to lead and manage through influence instead of direct reporting relationships.
- Our Environment: We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our employees and work cooperatively across departments to ensure our employees’ and customers’ success. We also love to host global team-buildings, happy hours, and wellness events.
- Our Benefits: Flexible working environment, a monthly fitness/wellness stipend, complete health benefits, paid parental leave, and more because we believe in a good work-life balance. We also offer language course reimbursement because we are an internationally diverse company.
- Our Space: When we’re not working remotely, we have a beautiful and modern office in the Fort Point neighborhood of Boston’s Seaport District, just minutes from South Station. We keep the kitchen stocked with snacks, and have adjustable desks to sit or stand while you work.
- Our Values:
If you want to work in an agile environment, we are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Your contact person is Julia Forbes.
riskmethods provides our customers with a cloud-based supply chain risk management solution. Our innovative AI-driven service empowers businesses around the world to proactively identify, assess and mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and reputation. At riskmethods, we work cooperatively to ensure our customers’ success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas and believe in our people. We offer a flexible working environment including the opportunity to work remote and support each “riskbuster” in achieving their personal goals and in making a difference. Our company values are to think big, get stuff done, hate waste and act respectfully. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for new “riskbusters” to drive our strong growth trajectory.
riskmethods is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We seek to create an inclusive, diverse and equitable environment and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.