Remote Customer Support and Success Role
Customer Support and Success Job Description
(What we like to call Customer Happiness)
- Do you love technology that makes your day-to-day life easier? At RoasterTools, we’re passionate about helping coffee roasters get more coffee out the door by streamlining the weekly sales and production planning process.
- Why build an app that automates so much of the day-to-day drudgery of running a roastery? Because we believe that our customers should spend more time on the people around them - their team, their customers and the community they live in - in addition to the coffee they so lovingly craft. Less time on the admin stuff, more time on what matters. And more efficiency in time helps them be more profitable.
The RoasterTools Team
- We all work remotely wherever it makes sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices and there’s zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you. We’re a small but mighty team that is passionate about our product, people and helping make life better for everyone.
- The Customer Support and Success role is responsible for helping to onboard new customers as well as managing and responding to support requests. You’ll play a key role in ensuring our customers have a great experience with our product and our team. This position combines elements of support, customer success, and sales, making it a key customer-facing role on our team.
- In addition to responding to incoming requests, you will be proactively reaching out to customers that are in trial and need help onboarding. You’ll be expected to be a self-starter, capable of working independently with strong organizational and time management skills.
- If you enjoy solving puzzles, learning something new every day, and the thrill of translating between technical colleagues and non-technical customers, this role is for you!
Hours Required- Work begins at 8:30am EST with an 8 hour day to follow. Our customer’s busiest time is in the morning when they are beginning to roast. We need to be available for support during those hours.
Your Characteristics and Traits for success:
- Ability to empathize with the goals and desires of those that work at a coffee roastery, or their customers
- Goal oriented and like to set goals and hit them. We will be working to get our customers to hit certain benchmarks. You will be working to help achieve those goals.
- Ability to remain calm and empathize with a frustrated customers
- A curious and always learning mindset - if you don’t know, how can you find out more?
- Comfortable working independently and communicating via video and online messaging platforms like Slack
- Take responsibility to follow up on client inquiries and ensure their success
Your Daily Challenges
Once you get settled in and learn more about the app and the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Answering help desk tickets in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
- Working with the team to improve the customer experience
- Identifying opportunities to empower users by writing self-help docs that are sprinkled with videos. Also updating current help articles.
- Conduct user training via Zoom
- Partner with Engineering or Product teams as needed to test software applications
- Collaborate with the team on any tickets that require their input
- Track and report your success
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Your Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in online customer service or customer support (required)
- 2+ years of experience in customer success (required)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in B2B (or B2C) Saas.
- Experience working at a coffee roastery (nice to have but not required)
- Experience using HelpScout (nice to have)
- Experience in working with goals and metrics (KPIs) in previous roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Compensation varies with experience and qualifications.
- This job is a full-time remote/work from home contract position.
- Pay is between $1500-$2500 USD / month.
- Reference checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity.
To apply: Click the link to fill out our application
Applicants only, no recruiters please.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved