Marketing Automation Specialist
RoleSales and Marketing
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil.
The Marketing Automation Specialist position is responsible for executing marketing automation strategies to boost Rock's clients' strategies by combining our own products and services and tools.
They are expected to be subject-matter experts in marketing automation and to help drive value and impact customers' marketing and business results by developing strategic plans that are tailored to their expected outcomes.
To excel in this role, one will need to combine technical expertise with client obsession to execute services according to each scenario, demonstrate an ability to deal with multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality and scope, think creatively and orient themselves to data before making any decisions.
- Own and maintain demand generation strategies for Rock Content's enterprise customers, combining digital marketing and product knowledge to drive results;
- Own the design and development of a robust data and reporting model within marketing automation platforms, especially in regard to contact generation and management;
- Position oneself as a subject-matter/authority to clients, with the ability to back up the strategies proposed, combining their background and relevant experience with insightful data analysis;
- Work in automation projects with minimal to no technical supervision, using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Social Communication, Business Administration, and correlated areas
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Advanced notions in Content Marketing, SEO, Marketing Automation, and Inbound
- Proven track record in planning and executing strategies using Marketing Automation tools, most importantly HubSpot and RD StationHubSpot Marketing software certification required, RD Station/Marketing Cloud preferred
- Working knowledge and capabilities across different topics of digital marketing and digital automation, including but not limited to SEO, CRO, lead nurturing, funnel marketing, etc
- Intermediate proficiency with HTML and CSS, especially for marketing automation purposesProven experience in delivering digital marketing services and/or managing campaigns Proven track record of participating in different projects at once
- Analytical mindset and posture
What we offer:
- What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
- Other benefits may be available according to your location.