Partner Sales Manager
RoleSales and Marketing
As our new Partner Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing our Sales Representative, developing processes and supporting them, as well as sharing the best practices of the partner's sales process to sell and negotiate in the Brazilian market.
Finally, our team is growing and you will certainly have a lot of opportunities to enrich your career, keep enabling growth for our customers, and write our history!
- Set the targets and quotas for each Channel Partner Sales Representative based on the business goals and strategy.
- Support on plan building, execute and report on action plans that seek to improve our performance in key metrics and company goals.
- Constant feedback for direct leadership.
- Identify the team needs, and prepare training materials and sessions to help them achieve their individual goals as well as Rock’s objectives towards the Channel Partner.
- Build solid relationships with internal stakeholders
- Consolidate performance and results reports and make suggestions for improvements
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of 5+ years of team leading
- Advanced to Fluent English
- Strong understanding of channels and partnership model
- Experience in owning and reporting over key SaaS metrics of a Sales operation
- Ability to poise yourself as a reliable stakeholder to others
- Able to manage different tasks, work under pressure, and stay resilient;
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
- Other benefits may be available according to your location.