Who are we looking for?
- A curious React developer who likes bringing new ideas, collaborates with the product team and loves challenges.
- Brno or remote around Europe with the option to relocate in Czechia.
- We're shifting from a pure advertisement tool to a data platform and our clients LOVE it! Now we need more minds and hands to turn this data part of the platform into a key part of ROI Hunter and visualize the data for them. And that's a great challenge!
- React, Typescript, Redux, Cypress- Our CTO, David, wrote a blog about development and life in ROI Hunter https://bit.ly/3nDWaiE
About the job
- as a Frontend developer in the Insight team you will interact with several backend services implementing the data processing
- presenting the right data with a crystal clear UX is the core of PMP and Insights team has a very important role in the data presentation
- we try to get as much as we can from the best React concepts/features (functional components, hooks, component lifecycle, rendering etc.) to keep our platform running smoothly
- we've started to follow the Shape-up method so if you are looking for cross-team collaboration, inventing new ideas and changing old structures to sustainable solutions, we are the right for you
- our company works with the big names in the e-commerce field and helping hundreds of them to use and display their products well
- we welcome your ideas and suggestions for improvement
- we support each other and also your development and education
Why should you join us?
- We can tell you a hundred words why you should choose us. But the words can't replace the impression. So come to meet us and discuss your expectations and experience with our teams.
- We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion and constructive debate appreciated!
- Great, friendly team and managers – one of the best things in our company.
- Autonomy – we trust each other and expect to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
- We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
- Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
- Free refreshments (while based in Brno)
- Multisport card (in CZ only)
- 25 days of holiday
- Education budget
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Company and team events (when possible)
Who we are
- ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we are building a Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce. A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner.
- ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
- Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, Dubai and a few of us work remotely.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved