🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
RXMG is a California-based digital advertising company that employs our own state-of-the-art analytical and consumer intelligence platform to match people with the products they need to enrich their financial well-being. Our mission is to be the most sought-after partner for performance marketing services and our success has come from a core principle: build aligned relationships. This approach guides how we hire and work with our team, drives a focus on continuous investment, and requires that we are direct, honest, and creative.
Vision: We help consumers connect with offers that can improve their financial lives. We strive to be the best at digital performance marketing by taking a holistic approach. All of our actions are guided by a commitment to aligning interests and being direct, honest and creative.
Mission: To be the most sought-after partner for performance marketing services and our success has come from a core principle: build aligned relationships. This approach guides how we hire and work with our team, drives a focus on continuous investment, and requires that we are direct, honest, and creative.
People: We are committed to a culture that is fun, encourages professional growth, and incentivizes creativity and excellence. The most powerful teams are built on a blend of two key qualities: a shared vision and a diversity of perspectives. We strive to bring these qualities together by hiring exceptional talent at all levels with the broadest range of cultural and subcultural backgrounds. We are deliberate in our efforts to increase diversity, challenge biases, and ensure inclusion.
We are looking for a full-time Account Manager.. This is a fully remote position. In this fast-paced environment, this role ensures that their book of clients are meeting their campaign performance goals and will work in tandem with key stakeholders to drive account growth in highly targeted digital marketing campaigns. We are looking to add a self-motivated individual who has the ability to manage and complete tasks on their own, (we hate to micromanage!).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify and quantify the financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Passion for digital media and understanding of the affiliate marketing industry
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- Exceptional client relationship building & management skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle and prioritize many projects & clients at the same time
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, & take initiative
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Hitpath, Path Evolution, Zoho and Monday.com a plus
Benefits Of Joining Our Team
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive salary
· Fully paid health, dental and vision coverage
· Unlimited time off
· Company retreats
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Amazing co-workers located all over the country!
· Additional commission & bonus opportunities
We are a welcoming and diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States.
RXMG is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved