🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
At RBS, our clients receive tech solutions and support with (and most importantly) a personal and caring touch.
We want to show people that technology does not have to be frustrating, but instead can make life easier and more joyful.
Our company is growing and we're looking to hire an Executive Assistant to manage the day-to-day business needs such as scheduling client appointments, sending out project proposals, managing invoices, following up with clients, and helping to ensure that our clients receive the best service we can provide.
Our Executive Assistant will also help implement strategic direction and prioritize projects for the business. Our ideal candidate is experienced, detail-oriented, thinks one step ahead, and (last but not least) is a genuine, kind individual. This is a full-time position with the flexibility to work from home.
We nearly doubled our income from 2020 to 2021 and with that has come some growing pains. You'll be the second-in-command to help our CEO and Founder Ryan provide exceptional service, manage our intimate team of admins and technicians, and take care of all the “nuts and bolts” of the business.
As our Executive Assistant, you ensure that everything is moving along smoothly. In a sense, it's your job to start the train and keep it moving. If a client is unhappy, you can be counted on to understand why and find a solution.
We're not just a tech support company, we're part of our clients' lives, making technology more bearable and creating life-long relationships along the way. We're looking for someone to join our team that understands that bigger picture and that LOVES people.
- Scheduling - text, email and phone correspondence with clients, schedule appointments using Acuity Scheduling, quickly find technicians with the availability and appropriate skills to help urgent client needs, regular follow up with clients
- Operations Management - keep day-to-day operations on track. If you think of a better way to do something, share it with us! We are always looking to streamline and simplify processes.
- Project Management - make sure things happen on time, and communicate status. Oversee client projects and ensure that they are on time, on budget, and that excellent service is provided.
- People Management - communicate clearly, supervise admin staff as well as technicians, answer questions and provide guidance. Hire, onboard and off-board team members as needed.
- Metrics & Budget Management - communicate with the accounting team any questions regarding budgets and financial planning for the company.
- Client Management - work with our “high-profile” clients and their assistants, providing outstanding support and resolving issues as they arise.
- Other - order and track products, and complete returns as needed, add client expenses to Harvest, daily cross-checking and correspondence with technicians to ensure time and expenses have been added to Harvest
- Attentive, timely and professional correspondence
- Experience working in a fast-paced, and sometimes demanding, environment
- Ability to pick up on those small details that others tend to miss
- Comfort and confidence to manage yourself and others
- Knack for problem-solving with the ability to independently make decisions quickly and thoughtfully for the company (as needed)
- Ability to think “big picture” and help guide admins and technicians to do the same in client projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Kindness and patience in all interactions with both teammates and our clients
- Ability to provide VIP “white glove” customer service that surpasses expectations, often for discreet and affluent clients
Bonus If You Are:
- An Apple lover - although not required, many of our clients use and love Apple products. We would love it if you do too!
- Tech savvy - you'll need to have comfort guiding a remote-based company with tools like Slack, G-Suite, Zoom
- Familiar and comfortable using project management tools (like ClickUp, Notion, etc), as well as scheduling and invoicing tools like Acuity and Harvest