Subject Matter Expert- Salesforce
India , Philippines
Why you should join Saasguru
📈 Opportunity in a company with a solid track record of performance
🤝 Opportunity to work with diverse, global teams
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
🌱 Make a positive impact with CSR initiatives
About the role
- Work with external consultants to create our Salesforce content
- Be the SME's for training content writing in Salesforce, particularly Admin, Developer & all consultant certifications
- Create structure / curriculum for our Salesforce training and certification content
- Create and improve on the current content creation guidelines and templates
- Create Video based how to guides of tasks on Salesforce e.g. how to create company settings as an administrator
- Do quality control checks on the content created by external consultants, including but not limited to, English spelling, grammar, plagiarism, content accuracy, and topic coverage
- Write quiz's for each topic of certification so users can test their knowledge
- 4-5 Years of Salesforce experience and atleast 3x Salesforce certified
- Well versed with collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence and Trello
Saasguru is an Ed-tech platform that helps you prepare for SaaS certification exams and pass them in one go. Their learning content and practice tests are aligned to the certification exams and prepared by super-smart professionals from across the world delivered on a very intuitive tech platform. Saasguru is trying to solve the cloud skills crisis by creating the bridge between learning and certifications. It is also working towards making an impact beyond learning. It aims to build a community of employers, gurus, and learners contributing to each other's success.
Saasguru raised $1.3 Million in seed funding from Black Nova Group and Square Peg Capital.
Amit Choudhary, Founder and CEO
Amit is a Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, and Advisor. Apart from building saasguru, he is also an early-stage investor in Ed Tech start-ups through his fund Growth DNA. Over the last 20 years, Amit has worked in 4 different continents and 12 different countries in sales leadership roles for global IT outsourcing innovators like Wipro Technologies and consulting leaders like Capgemini with a career TCV of over $ 750 million.