D365 F&O Senior Finance Consultant
RoleManagement and Finance
As a Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Consultant you will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client's processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for successful Microsoft Dynamics software implementations. You will have high proficiency in Finance module implementation, finance module includes: GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash & Bank, Credit collections.
- Undertaking the full implementation lifecycle of Dynamics 365 Finance; business analysis and requirement gathering through customer-client workshops to effectively understand business needs and strategies to be able to offer the most appropriate and tailored solution to the customer.
- Advising and instructing the customer on the best use of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance to suit their business requirements.
- Producing appropriate documentation to a high standard according to project methodology and phase.
- Ensuring that the Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance implementation is correctly configured and customized to provide the processes run as defined.
- Designing Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance modifications to allow the customer to perform any procedures which have been identified as gaps.
- Presenting to prospects and customers at all levels of the customer business.
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally, internally, and externally.
- Participate in UK and European pre-sales activities as requested.
- Training of end users & ongoing support to customers following successful product implementation.
- Ongoing commitment to continuous professional development; completing relevant certifications in a timely manner when necessary.
- Carry out additional, reasonable duties as may occur from time to time as instructed by your manager or members of senior management.
- Contribute towards a working environment that epitomizes “one sa.global” where everyone is seen as an equal, and equality and diversity is championed.
- Interact with a wide variety of colleagues, customers, and stakeholders at all levels with respect, courtesy, and professionalism.
Skills and Experience
- D365 Finance experience on multiple full lifecycle implementations of AX/D365FO. In depth knowledge of AX/D365FO functionality and project lifecycle, wide modular experience especially Finance and Project Accounting
- Experience of both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
- Broad industry experience and business process understanding
- Excellent D365 Finance functional knowledge
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise with a wide and varied audience; internally and externally.
- Analytical, structured, and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, confident in delivering presentations of technical content to wide and varied audiences.
- Ability to establish credibility amongst customers and peers.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English Language)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, potentially including out of hours working.
- Excellent customer facing / customer service skills.
Considered as a plus:
- Confidence when it comes to presenting ideas to your peer group, or a solution to a customer.
e.g., Some travel required within the US or Canada
Remote within the United States or Canada
Overview of sa.global
sa.global is a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extend the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft's elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are almost 1000-member strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.