Senior People Operations Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Senior Manager, People Operations
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Oversee the operational functions for both the US-based and the overseas teams
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal and state fair hiring practices
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Perform staffing duties, including administering disciplinary procedures
- Process/Oversee biweekly payroll, benefits administration, and audit preparation
- Collaboratively work and oversee benefits carriers, billing, and open enrollment, and resolve benefits, payroll, workers compensation and tax issues
- Manage both domestic and international relocation programming
- Provide Employment Verification on an as needed basis
- Ensure team member contracts are up to date and filed accordingly
- Revise and rollout Employee handbook when needed
- Track and maintain the People Roadmap and Budget
- Work collaboratively with the People Experience team to create a cohesive People team
- This role reports into our CFO
What You'll Need to Have:
- Requirements Minimum of 5 years Human Resource Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Employee Relations or related field of study
- Expertise in multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Strong leadership, conflict management, and negotiation skills and a demonstrated ability to work with a variety of personalities, across multiple time zones and cultures and skill sets.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Expertise in handling complex employee relations and org. development issues. The highest ethical standards, respect for privacy and confidentiality, and integrity.
What You'll Love About Us:
- Competitive base compensation
- Remote first
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts, as well as Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Complimentary Scentbird Membership
- A fun, creative, and energetic work environment
Scentbird inspires fragrance lovers to go beyond the ordinary and sample scents that evoke passion, confidence, and the unknown. Our mission is to revolutionize the way we perfume by bringing the ultimate fragrance playground right to your fingertips and offering a digital subscription service that lets members choose from over 500+ designer perfumes each month.
About the Brands:
- Scentbird: The easiest way for fragrance lovers to discover, try, and buy their favorite scented products without a commitment
- Deck of Scarlet: Deck of Scarlet was created to break the boredom and shake up clean beauty. The line of bold cosmetics features vivid colors, innovative textures, and unprecedented finishes that bring the fun and creativity back to clean beauty.
- Confessions Of A Rebel: We're not afraid to provoke. Our fragrances are made to excite and inspire: some are subversive, others are straightforward, all are compelling in their own right. He, she, they, YOU - our confessions are not caged in by gender.
- Goodhabit: Built for the digitally native generation, Goodhabit is pioneering the movement in defending your skin against artificial blue light and modern day skin stressors. We're developing clean, conscious, and effective skincare solutions that keep you connected, and your skin, protected.
- Sanctuary: Our newest brand to the Scentbird family. This fragrance, just like the playful creature that was its muse, this scent opens with an energetic blend of red berries and fresh bamboo as a nod to the Red Panda's favorite foods, while pink pepper adds an extra lively twist. Verdant notes like white tea, violet, and oakmoss pay homage to its habitat in the Himalayan Forests and mountains of China, as cashmere woods evoke a soft, cuddly feeling.
Scentbird is committed to bringing individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives into the Nest. We strive to uphold an inclusive environment where individuals of all different backgrounds, ages, colors, ethnicities, gender, or gender identities, genetics, physical or mental abilities, protected veteran status, race, religious or sexual orientation, thrive. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated internally to going above and beyond in fostering diversity. Come as you are - we're excited to meet you.