RoleAll Other Remote
SecurityScorecard makes the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate this ever-present threat of cybersecurity risk to audiences who need to know now. As the global leader in cybersecurity ratings with more than 12 million continuously rated organizations, we are backed by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Silver Lake Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others. SecurityScorecard's patented rating technology is used by more than 30,000 organizations for enterprise and third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, cyber insurance underwriting, and regulatory oversight. For more information on how we change the world, visit securityscorecard.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
We are a remote-first company with more than 500 employees around the world. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace" and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for multiple years in a row.
The best and brightest minds in technology are at SecurityScorecard, to empower businesses and government partners around the world with the trust and confidence needed to make smarter, faster decisions. Join us!
What you will do
As a part of the Attribution team you will design and implement systems for ingesting, transforming, connecting, storing, and delivering data from a wide range of sources with varying levels of complexity and scale that enable us to associate domains and IPs to companies on a continous basis. You will enable other engineers to deliver value rapidly with minimum duplication of effort. Automate the infrastructure supporting the data pipeline as code and deployments by improving CI/CD pipelines. Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve the data platform to maintain stability and optimal performance.
- 3-6 years of data pipeline software development experience.
- Exceptional skills in at least one high-level programming language (Scala, Java or Go)
- Actively using and a strong understanding of big data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Databricks toolkit
- Experience with Dataflow orchestration in Google Cloud Flow, Airflow, or Conductor
- Experience with AWS services including EMR, S3, Redshift, and RDS
- Understanding of the full lifecycle of an IP address originating from IANA to the end user (DNS, networking)
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and independently drive projects and decisions
- Previous experience working in distributed teams. We are a remote-first company!
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.