Java Full Stack
RoleFull Stack Programming
Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates, and Society to Rise™.
They are a USD 5.1 billion company with 126,200+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1058 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally. Our client has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the ‘2021 Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World’ by Corporate Knights.
We are currently searching for a strong Remote Java Full Stack
- Knowledgeable in Microservice architecture, Containerization & Orchestration.
- Knowledgeable of Agile methodologies.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to think out of the box.
- Knowledgeable of Spring frameworks.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Strong Knowledgeable in developing web services & Front end.
- Strong IT experience in quality practices and software development life cycle methodology.
- Extreme programming in a paired environment.
- Knowledge in XP Methodology.
- Advanced Oral English.
- Native Spanish.
- Fully remote.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come to be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.