RoleManagement and Finance
Sheesha Finance is a multichain incubator that strives to elevate early-stage crypto projects across all verticals, including GameFi, Metaverse, NFT, DeFi and infrastructure. We support projects in various capacities through every stage of their lifecycle.
Established in 2021, we have grown exponentially to a global team of over 40, with more than 60 project partners in our portfolio in addition to a comprehensive list of strategic partners across the ecosystem, including investors, launchpads, exchanges, and tech services and more.
- Build agendas, take meeting notes, manage schedules C level executives to maximize productivity, draft all hands notes & investor updates
- Attend team meetings and track action items, assist with day-to-day projects, help build and improve processes and systems
- Assist with creating presentations and external client documents
- Support communications for an engaged and meaningful remote-first company culture
- Coordinate and schedule business travel when applicable
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Coordinate with recruiting to ensure interviews are scheduled in a timely manner
- Create, organize and maintain team mailing lists, folders, drives
- Serve as a technical lead for, and manager of, small projects
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Interest in implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
- Extreme attention to detail, organized and responsive
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing systems, processes, or programs that increase efficiency
- Must demonstrate a positive, helpful, and humble demeanour. No job is too small!
- Good knowledge in crypto