Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
- Analyzing Business requirements
- Gathering requirements in context of End Users’ needs
- Delivering low- and high-fidelity designs
- Creating user flows for web and mobile apps
- Writing UX documentation
- Designing user interfaces based on internal UI Guidelines
- Actively contributing to the UX improvement processes
- Continuously cooperating with Developers, Product Owners, and Product Managers
- Taking part in research activities
- Carrying out internal audits of the system to identify inconsistencies and areas for improvement
- At least 5 years of work as a UX designer, also in cooperation with Dev/PO/PM or business analysts
- Strong understanding of best practices UI/UX design
- Working knowledge of Figma (or experience with other design tools, eg. Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD)
- Strong self-organization skills
- Extensive analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Ability to work in a dynamically changing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and design rationale to cross-functional team members
- Ability to design UI based on the internal design system
- Good English skills
Nice to have:
- Experienced in working with remote teams
- Educational background in psychology
- Working knowledge of CSS
- All types of employment
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, MyBenefit card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.