We are SICCAR, and we’re building a product to better connect and protect businesses and society.
SICCAR is a blockchain-based enterprise data sharing platform that gives organisations full control over how data is shared and used across their business ecosystem. Our transformative technology is being applied to enable trust, resilience and security in high impact problems in sustainability, government and business.
Our platform is a .Net Microservices-based decentralised shared data protection system, based on our refined Blockchain solution. Its derived from Bitcoin cryptography and concepts. Through the use of our SDKs, the platform is easily used by our partners and solution providers to build scenario-specific applications for interaction and sharing of data across multiple organisations in a controlled, verifiable, and provable manner.
We’re a team of innovative people of purpose, who want to change the world and have fun doing it – we're now seeking software professionals to join our small engineering team as we refine our platform to deliver on an exciting future roadmap. We use Azure DevOps to execute and build on our development programme in an Agile-based Sprint methodology.
You will bring your experience of CI/CD tools, in an Azure DevOps environment, and experience of containerisation tools like Docker and Kubernetes. You have a problem solving, "can do", attitude and you’re not afraid to speak your mind. You will be working within our Engineering team and closely with our Customer Success team to deliver and deploy our platform to customers. You’ll be building deliverables involving deployment scripting and documentation, to package and automate our platform as a component of partner delivered solutions.
What we provide:
- 'Work from anywhere in the UK' (as long as you can make morning stand-up) with regular get-togethers in our Edinburgh HQ
- 34 holidays (including public hols)
- Flexible working policy where part time and compressed house are considered
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and meri
- Employer Pension contributions
- An employee referral program
- Cyclescheme, Techscheme
- Professional development and training, including Microsoft certification exams
This is a Junior to Mid level role, with salary reflecting your experience, talent and enthusiasm!
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years Experience with Azure DevOps
- Solid experience with continuous integration (CI/CD) tools
- Experience with scripting languages specifically YAML, bicep and C#
- Experience with automation tools
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring tools like Azure Monitor
- Background of liaising with customers for custom deployments
- Knowledge and interest in BlockChain/DLT would be extremely beneficial
- Knowledge of DAPR beneficial
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: You must be located in the UK and have the right to work in the UK, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.