RoleAll Other Remote
- 8 out of 10 SMEs from developing countries looking to start exporting today get rejected by banks. Those that manage to get access to accounts, are severely underbanked - facing compliance hurdles, unexplained closures of their accounts and poor customer experiences.
- Addressing over six million SMEs globally, with a $500B market opportunity in payments & FOREX alone, Silverbird is on a mission to make international traders bankable again. We're here to enable freedom of trade and make it easy for merchants to grow their businesses internationally.
- Today, a team of 90+ distributed across the UK, Lithuania, Georgia, Moldova and other countries we are growing rapidly in customers and headcount. We're preparing for a meaningful growth round, building out the organizational infrastructure to enable us to become a global category leader in international trade.
- Currently we are searching for a Data Engineer. You will be reporting to our Head of Analytics and hold responsibility over writing and maintaining ETL procedures.
Our tech stack:
- Snowflake and Postgres for DWH
- Airflow for ETL management and monitoring
- Python/DBT and SQL
- Move data pipelines to Airflow using Python/DBT with the final destination in PostgreSQL
- Create ETLs for transferring data from CRM, Marketing platforms like Segment, GA, Facebook Ads, etc
- Create and maintain new pipelines for company data projects
- Facilitate and explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability (monitoring of ETLs, datasets checks, etc.)
- Experience in the field 3+ years
- Familiarity with data warehousing (e.g Big Query, Snowflake) ETL/ELT Solutions, and data pipeline architecture (e.g Airflow)
- Proficiency in Python and SQL languages
- Previous experience with AirFlow and DBT
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases. Postgres is an advantage
- Experience with performance tuning of long-running SQL queries
- Basic knowledge of statistics (averages, medians...)
- English - upper intermediate
- A secure job in a successful, internationally active company
- Remote work and flexible work schedule
- 28 vacation days and 10 sick days per year with 100% payment
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Free English classes by SkyEng
- Mental health support by Oliva
- International environment with a multi-cultural team
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved