Sales Development Representative
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
What's great about SingleOps:
SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. Because of SingleOps our customers have processed over $1.5 billion in revenue. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry's evolution.
We have been recognized as one of America’s fastest companies by Inc. 5000, as well as being recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award in 2021 as being one of the top 100 fastest growing companies (psst...this is our 3rd time in a row!) It’s a great time to join the ride! We are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. Our core values are Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, and Get S*** Done How You Want; if this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role…
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, we are looking for 1-2 additional BDRs (we call them SDRs) who are excited to learn and shape a growing team. As BDR, you’ll be the first impression of SingleOps performing inside sales within our verticals. You will be the quarterback for your target vertical, leveraging our marketing team, Account Executive team, and channel partners to field interest and present our solution to prospective clients. As top of the funnel, you are essentially booking demos of our product for the account executives, which is a direct impact to the organization's overall growth. This is an entry-level role for someone who is looking to make an immediate impact and grow their career in a high-growth startup.
- Perform lead generation via cold calling, emailing, prospecting, etc. to drive sales of SingleOps SaaS products
- Generate 6-8 outbound opportunities per month leveraging tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn, cadences, etc.
- Become an expert on sales, sales strategy, and sales development best practices
- Quickly learn the language of your target sales vertical, gaining a deep understanding of their needs and wants
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and sales strategy
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year of experience in a customer service or sales oriented role
- Positive phone demeanor and presentation skills
- Ambitious. You want to absolutely crush your quota and dominate your target market.
- Proactive. You don’t need directions for every task. You like to set your own agenda, constantly improve your process, and love making decisions and trying new tactics.
- Tech Savvy. You deeply understand cloud-based selling technologies and can quickly learn the ins and outs of our cloud product.
- Collaborative and supportive. You love working with, listening to, and understanding others. You prioritize ‘we’ over ‘me’.
A few ways to stand out, but not required...
- Previous internships in a similar role
- Experience using a CRM
- Previous SDR/BDR experience within SaaS
- Previous experience in the green/field management industry (landscaping, tree, arbor, etc.)
Work authorization sponsorship is not available for SingleOps roles at this time. Candidates must have proper work authorization to work for any employer in the United States, without sponsorship from the company.
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. We have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- $100 budget to set up your home office with any equipment you need on top of what we already provide you.
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- Stock options for all levels of employees
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests
SingleOps is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.