3 to 5 years
Why you should join Skuad
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at Skuad.
- Configuration management via terraform, Chef or Ansible
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
We are looking for passionate DevOps engineers who have a great understanding of cloud technologies. One who is willing to take the challenges of Skuad’s rapid exponential growth of infrastructure and stack head on. You will be responsible for developing and managing DevOps infrastructure by building DevOps automations and improving DevOps discipline along with sharing hands cross-functional for maintaining security compliances.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- 3-5 years experience as a DevOps Engineer with minimum 1 year experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Kubernetes.
- An expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- Network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJs, Python, GoLang).
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Docker, Kubernetes, Infrastructure monitoring, Bash scripting, etc.
Envision a world without borders where a company can find, hire, and manage talent regardless of location. A world where you can find work that speaks to your passion without having to move to another place. Skuad enables this! We are democratising talent and opportunities globally by making remote work accessible anywhere in the world. Skuad is helping employers build, pay, and manage exceptional talent globally while we take care of global payroll, compliances, and taxation for them. We are a remote-first team of driven individuals distributed across the globe. We love our diversity and passionately enable our customers in building global teams & diverse work cultures. We achieve this with a deep focus on driving value for our customers, learning from one another, collaborating asynchronously and effectively, while being committed to continuous learning & improvement.
With Skuad you get to have:
- Ownership: You will own what you do. We are a results-driven team, which means we expect you to get things done.
- Endless support: You will always be able to reach the help you may need. You will have the resources you need to deliver
- Experiment: This is your playground. You will come up with ideas of your own, pitch them and take them up. You will have a free hand to execute exciting ideas.
- Impact: Be a part of a world-class team where we are constantly challenged with new things and maximise the impact of the products we build.
Skuad has raised a total of $4M in a seed funding round. Skuad is funded by Alto Partners Multi-Family Office, BEENEXT, Anthemis, and Rohan Monga.
Sundeep Sahi, CEO
Has over 20 years in the industry with executive roles in product, analytics, and technology across startups and enterprises. Sundeep co-founded Indifi, worked at Microsoft, headed Wynk product to mention a few. He holds 3 patents in Distributed Applications and is adept at building and managing large distributed teams spanned across North America, Europe, India, and Australia.
Recognized under 30 Startups To Watch: The Startups That Caught Our Eye In January 2021 by INC42