3 to 5 years
Why you should join Skuad
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at Skuad.
- Configuration management via terraform, Chef or Ansible
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
We are looking for passionate DevOps engineers who have a great understanding of cloud technologies. One who is willing to take the challenges of Skuad’s rapid exponential growth of infrastructure and stack head on. You will be responsible for developing and managing DevOps infrastructure by building DevOps automations and improving DevOps discipline along with sharing hands cross-functional for maintaining security compliances.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- 3-5 years experience as a DevOps Engineer with minimum 1 year experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Kubernetes.
- An expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- Network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJs, Python, GoLang).
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Docker, Kubernetes, Infrastructure monitoring, Bash scripting, etc.
Envision a world without borders where a company can find, hire, and manage talent regardless of location. A world where you can find work that speaks to your passion without having to move to another place. Skuad enables this!
Skuad is a global employment and payroll platform - we enable companies to employ contractors and full-time employees in over 160 countries, without the complexities of setting up a local legal entity.
With Skuad's unified platform, companies can -
- onboard new hires anywhere in the world in minutes
- run global payroll securely and with a single click
- stay 100% compliant with local employment laws
- manage benefits, work permits, timesheets, and more
Our leaders have over two decades of HR experience and expertise in building globally diverse and distributed teams, with a vision to create 1 million opportunities globally by 2027. We function well as a globally distributed team of driven individuals. We achieve this with a deep focus on providing value to our customers, learning from one another, and collaborating asynchronously and effectively while being committed to continuous learning & improvement
We raised $15 million in Series A funding in October 2022. This funding round brings the total raised to $19 million, including participation from returning investors Beenext and Anthemis.
With Skuad you'll have 😃
- Ownership: You will own what you do. We are a results-driven team, which means we expect you to get things done.
- Endless support: You will always have the help you might need and the resources you need to deliver.
- Experiment: This is your playground. Come up with ideas, pitch them and take initiative. You will have a free hand to execute exciting ideas.
- Impact: Be a part of a world-class team where we are constantly working on something new and maximise the impact of the products we build.
If you are someone who wants to solve real-world challenges and enjoys finding elegant solutions to difficult problems, Skuad is the perfect workplace for you!
Join us to build a global employment solution that is making opportunities accessible for talent and organisations across the world.
Sundeep Sahi, CEO
Has over 20 years in the industry with executive roles in product, analytics, and technology across startups and enterprises. Sundeep co-founded Indifi, worked at Microsoft, headed Wynk product to mention a few. He holds 3 patents in Distributed Applications and is adept at building and managing large distributed teams spanned across North America, Europe, India, and Australia.
Recognized under 30 Startups To Watch: The Startups That Caught Our Eye In January 2021 by INC42