4 to 7 years
Why you should join Skuad
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- Demonstrate leadership and oversee the overall delivery (i.e. accuracy and quality) of the overall financial accounting and reporting
- Responsible for Monthly closing, preparation of management and financial analysis reports
- Act as the owner of preparing financial statements and external reporting up to local statutory requirement after final review
- Monitor updates in accounting standards / legislation on reporting and create awareness among the team
- Actively search for opportunities to strengthen controls in Skuad’s systems and work processes and advise business partners on key controls and review processes in case of control deficiencies
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with financial and operational systems and their interdependencies including their functionality, workflows, automated controls, and associated facilitation of data consolidation, reporting, and robust analytics
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting or equivalent
- Experience handling multiple entities will be an added advantage
- Ability to develop, analyses and effectively interpret financial information to be able to turn data into insights that lead to driving business decisions
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Demonstrated ability to manage a wide variety of stakeholders and deliver consistent results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work in a team environment, build consensus and foster positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with fast-paced large volume, dynamic and complex international operations
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and related software
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
Envision a world without borders where a company can find, hire, and manage talent regardless of location. A world where you can find work that speaks to your passion without having to move to another place. Skuad enables this! We are democratising talent and opportunities globally by making remote work accessible anywhere in the world. Skuad is helping employers build, pay, and manage exceptional talent globally while we take care of global payroll, compliances, and taxation for them. We are a remote-first team of driven individuals distributed across the globe. We love our diversity and passionately enable our customers in building global teams & diverse work cultures. We achieve this with a deep focus on driving value for our customers, learning from one another, collaborating asynchronously and effectively, while being committed to continuous learning & improvement.
With Skuad you get to have:
- Ownership: You will own what you do. We are a results-driven team, which means we expect you to get things done.
- Endless support: You will always be able to reach the help you may need. You will have the resources you need to deliver
- Experiment: This is your playground. You will come up with ideas of your own, pitch them and take them up. You will have a free hand to execute exciting ideas.
- Impact: Be a part of a world-class team where we are constantly challenged with new things and maximise the impact of the products we build.
Skuad has raised a total of $15M in a seed funding round. Skuad is funded by Alto Partners Multi-Family Office, BEENEXT, Anthemis, and Rohan Monga.
Sundeep Sahi, CEO
Has over 20 years in the industry with executive roles in product, analytics, and technology across startups and enterprises. Sundeep co-founded Indifi, worked at Microsoft, headed Wynk product to mention a few. He holds 3 patents in Distributed Applications and is adept at building and managing large distributed teams spanned across North America, Europe, India, and Australia.
Recognized under 30 Startups To Watch: The Startups That Caught Our Eye In January 2021 by INC42