4 to 7 years
Why you should join Skuad
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- Demonstrate leadership and oversee the overall delivery (i.e. accuracy and quality) of the overall financial accounting and reporting
- Responsible for Monthly closing, preparation of management and financial analysis reports
- Act as the owner of preparing financial statements and external reporting up to local statutory requirement after final review
- Monitor updates in accounting standards / legislation on reporting and create awareness among the team
- Actively search for opportunities to strengthen controls in Skuad’s systems and work processes and advise business partners on key controls and review processes in case of control deficiencies
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with financial and operational systems and their interdependencies including their functionality, workflows, automated controls, and associated facilitation of data consolidation, reporting, and robust analytics
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting or equivalent
- Experience handling multiple entities will be an added advantage
- Ability to develop, analyses and effectively interpret financial information to be able to turn data into insights that lead to driving business decisions
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Demonstrated ability to manage a wide variety of stakeholders and deliver consistent results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work in a team environment, build consensus and foster positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with fast-paced large volume, dynamic and complex international operations
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and related software
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
Envision a world without borders where a company can find, hire, and manage talent regardless of location. A world where you can find work that speaks to your passion without having to move to another place. Skuad enables this!
Skuad is a global employment and payroll platform - we enable companies to employ contractors and full-time employees in over 160 countries, without the complexities of setting up a local legal entity.
With Skuad's unified platform, companies can -
- onboard new hires anywhere in the world in minutes
- run global payroll securely and with a single click
- stay 100% compliant with local employment laws
- manage benefits, work permits, timesheets, and more
Our leaders have over two decades of HR experience and expertise in building globally diverse and distributed teams, with a vision to create 1 million opportunities globally by 2027. We function well as a globally distributed team of driven individuals. We achieve this with a deep focus on providing value to our customers, learning from one another, and collaborating asynchronously and effectively while being committed to continuous learning & improvement
We raised $15 million in Series A funding in October 2022. This funding round brings the total raised to $19 million, including participation from returning investors Beenext and Anthemis.
With Skuad you'll have 😃
- Ownership: You will own what you do. We are a results-driven team, which means we expect you to get things done.
- Endless support: You will always have the help you might need and the resources you need to deliver.
- Experiment: This is your playground. Come up with ideas, pitch them and take initiative. You will have a free hand to execute exciting ideas.
- Impact: Be a part of a world-class team where we are constantly working on something new and maximise the impact of the products we build.
If you are someone who wants to solve real-world challenges and enjoys finding elegant solutions to difficult problems, Skuad is the perfect workplace for you!
Join us to build a global employment solution that is making opportunities accessible for talent and organisations across the world.
Sundeep Sahi, CEO
Has over 20 years in the industry with executive roles in product, analytics, and technology across startups and enterprises. Sundeep co-founded Indifi, worked at Microsoft, headed Wynk product to mention a few. He holds 3 patents in Distributed Applications and is adept at building and managing large distributed teams spanned across North America, Europe, India, and Australia.
Recognized under 30 Startups To Watch: The Startups That Caught Our Eye In January 2021 by INC42