Manager SDR - Americas
4 to 6 years
RoleSales Dev Representative
Why you should join Skuad
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- Research, identify and prospect for new customers, including collecting information related to the prospect, prospect’s company and industry, and compelling events to make effective and meaningful conversations
- Actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers within your target markets and ideal customer profiles
- Work closely with the SDRs and marketing team to ensure a high quality pipeline of inbound demand
- Nurture and qualify leads who have shown interest in our company’s product or solution and have already engaged with our company through its marketing channels (Inbound sales prospecting)
- Present our company to potential prospects and identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Take interested prospects through the demo stage of the sales pipeline and convert them to a sales qualified leads
- Provide Account Executives with detailed notes on prospect interaction and deal insights to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined during Sales Qualified Lead handover
- Consistently achieve assigned lead generation quotas and performance goals
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Conversant with managing and leading teams (SDRs and MRE) is a must
- Self-starter with proven success in outbound and inbound lead generation in competitive and results-driven environment
- 4+ years of overall experience in Sales, Sales Development or Inside Sales
- Relevant sales development experience in global B2B technology, SaaS industry will be preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound technologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate value propositions of the product to prospective clients with a customer first attitude and an ability to build relationships
- Proficient with sales technology tools including CRM (Hubspot experience is strongly preferred), sales engagement platforms and Microsoft Office
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Passionate about all aspects of lead generation including cold-calling and social selling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Start-up experience preferred
- Have an Undergraduate degree (B.Tech or BCom) from a top-tier school in any stream
Envision a world without borders where a company can find, hire, and manage talent regardless of location. A world where you can find work that speaks to your passion without having to move to another place. Skuad enables this! We are democratising talent and opportunities globally by making remote work accessible anywhere in the world. Skuad is helping employers build, pay, and manage exceptional talent globally while we take care of global payroll, compliances, and taxation for them. We are a remote-first team of driven individuals distributed across the globe. We love our diversity and passionately enable our customers in building global teams & diverse work cultures. We achieve this with a deep focus on driving value for our customers, learning from one another, collaborating asynchronously and effectively, while being committed to continuous learning & improvement.
With Skuad you get to have:
- Ownership: You will own what you do. We are a results-driven team, which means we expect you to get things done.
- Endless support: You will always be able to reach the help you may need. You will have the resources you need to deliver
- Experiment: This is your playground. You will come up with ideas of your own, pitch them and take them up. You will have a free hand to execute exciting ideas.
- Impact: Be a part of a world-class team where we are constantly challenged with new things and maximise the impact of the products we build.
Skuad has raised a total of $15M in a seed funding round. Skuad is funded by Alto Partners Multi-Family Office, BEENEXT, Anthemis, and Rohan Monga.
Sundeep Sahi, CEO
Has over 20 years in the industry with executive roles in product, analytics, and technology across startups and enterprises. Sundeep co-founded Indifi, worked at Microsoft, headed Wynk product to mention a few. He holds 3 patents in Distributed Applications and is adept at building and managing large distributed teams spanned across North America, Europe, India, and Australia.
Recognized under 30 Startups To Watch: The Startups That Caught Our Eye In January 2021 by INC42