Compliance Editor, Personal Finance
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Slickdeals is led by a purpose: to provide savvy shoppers great products at the best prices, vetted by 15 million active users. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our users. We combine purpose, innovation, and experience to deliver the most trusted deal sharing platform.
WHAT YOU’LL BE PART OF – SLICKDEALS TPTCOW CULTURE:
At Slickdeals we expect incredible tangible results. Slickdeals professionals play a unique role in delivering these results by these 6 attributes - Team player, Passionate, Thinks big, Customer focused, Ownership mentality, and Work smart. We provide a roadmap for focusing on people, our work, and continuous improvement. We see people as people, take care of each other, commit to the mission, move quickly and bravely, get better every day, and seek results. In all, we are the backbone of Slickdeals. WHY WE WIN BUSINESS: Our customers love us. You’ll be proud to scale innovative product solutions that create value and shape the consumer experience for Slickdeals.
The compliance editor will work with the editorial and business development teams for Slickdeals Money on the implementation and administration of the company’s compliance program. This position also works closely with other internal teams including product, legal, paid media, SEO and engineering.
You will proactively mitigate compliance risks through automated and manual content reviews and work with affiliate partners on product updates and launches to ensure content is always up-to-date and meets requirements.
You will run point on internal and external communications regarding all things related to compliance, making sure we respond in a timely manner and always deliver by the deadline.
- Define and document our compliance strategy and process, and make sure it continuously evolves as we expand our content library.
- Monitors affiliate networks and newsletters from our partners regarding changes to an existing offer or the launch of a new one.
- Perform edits to all pages where updates are needed. This includes articles, deal threads and our credit card marketplace.
- Work with editorial and product/engineering to develop tools and systems that help us mitigate compliance issues and reduce the time it takes to update our content.
- Request permission from partners to promote our content off-site.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Can digest dense financial language and use it to update language on the Slickdeals website
- Exceptional attention to details and a strong communicator who responds quickly to requests
- Excellent writing, editing and organizational skills
- Experience working with affiliate networks (Rakuten, CJ, Impact, etc.)
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Proactively track and execute compliance updates from financial partners
- Conduct routine investigations on Slickdeals to ensure our content is always fully compliant with our partners' information
- A Self-starter and natural problem solver who loves to find solutions to complex problems
- 3+ years working on personal finance content that is compliance dependent
- Track record in successfully hitting KPIs
- Ability to collaborate and project manage across multiple teams
- Experience working in a CMS
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, & PERKS:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Equity, become a Slickdeals stakeholder
- Platinum level medical benefits
- Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401K matching above the industry standard
- 10 vacation days, 10 paid holidays, & 48 hours of sick leave
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program, and LinkedIn Learning Membership
LOCATION: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Flex/Hybrid, or Fully Remote
Remote work is available in Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, Nevada, New York (minus NYC), Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.