Senior HR Business Partner/ HR Director for the Core Business
2 to 3 years
RoleAll Other Remote
Social Discovery Group is the world's largest group of social discovery companies which unites more than 50 brands, an investment fund and a venture studio. For more than 20 years we have been creating premium international dating services and in our SDV Lab we develop and test new products with a focus on video streaming, AI technologies, entertainment, and game mechanics. Our products are already used by more than 500 million users in 150 countries around the world. We create the #1 company in the new social life.
Our international team of more than 700 professionals and digital nomads works all over the world. Our international team of like-minded people and professionals solves ambitious tasks every day and creates truly global products. We value focusing on results, proactive approach, and we are always for new and unconventional ideas.
Currently, we are looking for an Senior HR Business Partner to strengthen our HR team. As an HR Business Partner for our company, you will play a pivotal role as a mature and autonomous leader within the HR team. Your area of responsibility will be one of the company's key business units (500 employees), which is bringing > 50% of profit to the entire group of the company. You will have a full HRD authority for the Core Business Unit and will work closely with the head of your business unit to help achieve its goals.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the personnel within the business unit, ensuring that employees contribute to achieving the company's strategic goals and financial targets.
- Manage staffing, ensuring the business unit has the right number of people who have successfully completed their probationary period and meet the company's satisfaction.
- Foster employee engagement and retention, creating a work environment where employees are motivated and committed to staying with the company and taking on new responsibilities.
- Implement and enforce HR processes within the business unit, ensuring compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Monitor and measure the satisfaction of managers and employees of the business unit with the HR function.
- Has 2-3+ years of successful experience in a similar Senior HRBP/HRD position in a digital/IT/product company with a responsibility zone of at least 300-500 employees.
- Able to implement and ensure the execution of basic employee lifecycle HR processes: hiring, onboarding, training and development, succession planning, termination, performance evaluation, etc.
- Able to manage the budget for salaries and benefits, turnover, employee engagement and loyalty, and provide measurable examples of the impat on these indicators.
- Has an experience as a people manager with direct reports (junior HR managers will report to this position).
- Has experience in coaching managers in direct reports or in the area of responsibility.
- Has an upper-intermediate level of English for communication with foreign employees and managers.
- A problem solver able to take responsibility.
- Motivated by development, achievement, and ideas, rather than material or process-driven incentives.
- Highly persistent, does not give up easily, and knows how to achieve results.
- Goal-oriented, thinks in terms of numbers, facts, and figures.
- Highly stress-resistant and able to work in situations of uncertainty and multitasking.
Why choose us?
- This is an international project for a globally-minded product and that entails ambitious and unconventional tasks;
- You will obtain experience with the latest technologies and be able to contribute to creating internal solutions;
- You will work in an environment where innovative ideas are heard and implemented;
- You will have opportunities for career progression and development within the company;
- You will become a part of a young and efficient team of professionals that offers a lot to learn.
What we offer:
- Annual paid vacation of 4 calendar weeks.
- Additional 7 paid sick days per year.
- Full compensation for international conferences and training.
- Referral bonuses for each successful recommendation (up to 5000 USD gross).
- Own brands of clothes and accessories with corporate symbols for various occasions (Welcome Pack, a gift after your probationary period, on professional holidays, and corporate events).
- Corporate discount on English lessons, participation in sports events (we run marathons!), a running club, and online yoga.
- Internal gamified gratitude system: get bonuses from colleagues and exchange them for extra days of rest, merchandise, team buildings, massage certificates, etc.
- Lectures on contemporary art, technology, and healthy lifestyle.
- The opportunity to meet with colleagues face-to-face in different locations, we organize offsite corporate events and team buildings. Health benefits. If you are not eligible for Corporate Medical Insurance, the company will compensate up to $1000 gross per year per employee according to the paychecks. This can be spent on self-purchase of health insurance, or on doctor's fees for yourself and close relatives (your spouse or children).
- Children's education reimbursement. According to the paychecks, the company will compensate 50% of education costs for children ( kindergarten or school), but no more than $1000 gross per year per child.
- Workplace organization. The company provides all employees with an equipped workplace and all the necessary equipment (table, armchair, wifi, etc.) in the locations where we have offices or co-working. In other locations, the company provides reimbursement of workplace costs up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks. This money can be spent on the rent of a co-working room, and on equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.) during those 3 years.
- Loyalty bonuses, referral bonuses, and bonuses for extraordinary achievements.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved