Customer Success Manager
Softlanding helps organizations achieve their best by providing technology solutions and services that make them more productive. Our offerings focus on professional services as well as a growing focus on managed services. Softlanding specializes in Microsoft enterprise technology platforms, leveraging a combination of cloud, on-premises and hybrid configurations to increase productivity from the data center to end business users.
We're seeking an organized and articulate person with excellent customer service skills to support our Client Success business functions and ensure timely delivery of resource allocation.
In this high-pace role, you'll be expected to function as the focal point for most incoming support requests across the organization while also acting as single point of contact to a wide range of external client activity and follow-up. Candidates with a proven track-record of supporting client-success or service-success outcomes are ideally suited to this position in conjunction with a strong technical background to easily learn and navigate internal systems
The focus of the role will be to manage the support ticket queue, assign tickets to resources and ensure adherence to service level agreements. Within the role there is opportunity to improve standard operating procedures to enhance ticket work-flow, call processing and overall client satisfaction.
- Manage ticket queue and assign tickets to correct team members
- Ensure tickets are being actioned in a timely manner and re-assign as needed to meet SLA's
- Escalate and push-through on stalled activity requests
- Create client incident documentation to kick-off support requests.
- Coordinate and schedule activity for team members
- Ensure clients have a dependable point of contact for positive business outcomes.
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments through various cargo carriers.
Skills and experience:
- Good level of working experience with internal systems such as CRM, ticketing systems, ERP or related web-based interfaces.
- Solid customer service approach
- Experience supporting IT, software or related corporate technical services/ solutions.
- Clear, articulate phone communication skills with effective note taking ability.
- Good written and Grammatical skills
Nice to have:
· Connectwise or Labtech experience
· Microsoft 365 working experience
· Microsoft centric systems exposure
Softlanding is headquartered in Vancouver, BC and has a growing team across Canada, with all positions being 100% remote. We encourage qualified applicants from any Canadian province to apply. We thank you for your interest in Softlanding, and look forward to hearing from you.
(Your resume is kept in confidence and will not be shared with any 3rd party or agency.