Talent Acquisition Manager
RoleAll Other Remote
We're someone.health. We make mental healthcare accessible.
We are building the future of mental health support through our telehealth platform..
We're already Australia's largest team of psychologists, with over 120 qualified psychologists supporting clients each week.
And, in just two years we've helped more than 25,000 clients improve their mental health.
We're looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Manager who is excited by the prospect of finding the best people to join our rapidly growing startup.
In this role, you'll have a high degree of autonomy and will spearhead our efforts to source, engage, and hire top talent. You will manage the job adverts, the qualification of candidates, conduct interviews, send offers to candidates and welcome them to the team.
We are looking for a person who is creative, passionate, and proactive about talent acquisition, and who's excited about making a difference by finding amazing practitioners to support our mission to make mental healthcare accessible.
You will be joining the team at an exciting time and play an active part in developing and implementing our recruitment strategy.
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you will join the someone.health team and manage every aspect of our recruitment and onboarding process. This role will require you to:
- Attract and source candidates through a variety of channels, including online job boards, LinkedIn, social media sourcing and campaigns, referrals and targeted partnerships.
- Manage the full end to end recruitment process focusing on finding the best talent to join our team, fast.
- Deliver an outstanding candidate experience at every touch point of the candidate journey through an engaging recruitment process.
- Help us to accurately articulate our company culture, mission, and what makes someone.health the best place to work.
- Welcome new starters to the team and assist in onboarding so they're ready to go on Day 1.
You'll work flexible hours full time Monday to Friday - we can make your workday fit your lifestyle. This role is 100% remote, you can be based anywhere in Australia.
- 3+ years of recruitment or talent acquisition-related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to source candidates using multiple, creative solutions.
- Obsession with using technology to improve efficiency.
- University qualifications in a relevant field.
Bonus points for:
- Startup or healthcare experience.
- Having studied (or practised) Psychology.
You have an outstanding work ethic and excel at finding the best people, getting them excited about the opportunity, and providing them with a committed, engaged recruitment experience.