Senior Front End Engineer
- Implement new user-facing features in our products.
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use web-based applications which include website for both desktop, mobile browsers and hybrid in-app pages.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Stick and establish standard of SDLC to build world class frontend infrastructure.
- Has a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- JSUnderstanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Experience with modern front-end technologies (styled system, web-pack etc).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.