Senior Java SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Check the Job description, we provide as much information as possible but you can reach out to us if you have further questions. We encourage you to apply if you're interested, even if there are skills you don't quite master.
We engage top-performance Software Developers from Latin America to join our clients' teams worldwide. We build amazing products and sustain long-term relationships with our counterparts. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible company. The results are seen in the performance of our teams and the bond we hold with each of our clients.
About the client
Our client is a US fintech that owns next-generation technology for creating genuinely innovative financial and payment products for consumers and businesses, enabling the transfer and transaction in value of any kind of fiat currency, crypto, reward points, gold, securities, or anything else you can imagine.
About the role
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Planning and coordinating testing activities,
- Preparing reports to communicate outcomes of QA activities and preparing QA policies and procedures
- Designing, developing, and executing automation scripts
- Identifying, recording, documenting, and tracking bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Tracking quality assurance metrics and statistics
What you need to succeed in this role
- 5+ years of experience working with Java
- Experience working with Spring Framework or equivalent and Hibernate or equivalent, and Restful Web Services
- Strong knowledge and experience with JUnit and Selenium
- Advanced SQL skills
- Familiar with commonly used Design Patterns.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being flexible
- Strong communication and team-working skills
What could set you apart
- Experience with payments or banking projects
We seek to generate a place of inspiration and growth where individuals can voice their opinions, feel cared for, heard, and valued. We promote an environment of personal and professional development and follow up individually on your needs and concerns.
We want to create a space where everyone may be inspired and thrive!
What we offer
* 100% remote work
* Payment in USD
* WFH&Training reimbursement
* English lessons
* Technical training
* Career coaching
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved