Remote Localization Manager
Anywhere in the World
This is a chance to be part of the growth of the company of a scale-up that is disrupting the real estate industry and the way people work. A fast-growing and highly skilled team that is building a great PropTech business, which is digitising and redefining commercial real estate processes and occupier experience.
spaceOS is the most advanced operating system for the next generation of safe, flexible, and human-centric workspaces. The future of work is the future of worker choice and well-being.
We are looking for a Localization Manager who will help develop a great user experience for our customers in all our 10 languages. You will work with internal teams such as Product, Development and Customer Experience and external vendors.
Your primary goal will be to scale and automate our localization processes to accommodate the growth of spaceOS, through optimising our tooling, enabling quality tracking, clearly communicating progress to stakeholders and creating all round efficiency.
You should have a passion for localization technology and content management solutions, be adaptable and resilient to change, eager to grapple with technical challenges and willing to help define the next era of work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the Localization strategy for product and customers, working with cross-functional teams to define scope and deliverables as well as identify risks and responsibilities.
- Drive Localization projects from start to finish, keeping track of all the deliverables and ensuring delivery of a quality product and communicating with all stakeholders.
- Identify processes and tool needs to enable scale and growth.
- Manage, communicate and coordinate with our translation partners from selection to quality, to ensure smooth operations and ontime delivery of projects.
- Build trust with our customers by growing the transparency and clarity of our products.
- Collaboration with stakeholders across the whole business including Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Develop data-driven understanding of audience behaviours, needs and insights to learn from and improve our translation quality.
- You are passionate about translation and localization and recognise what it means to localize a product v's just translating it.
- You have a deep understanding of localization and content management tools, industry standards, systems, and integrations, including cutting edge technology developments and trends in this space.
- You have a strong command of language and linguistic nuances (C2 English or Native proficiency is a must have). If you have a second language that's a lovely bonus.
- You are data driven, with a disciplined project management approach to translation and localization.
- You are able to manage multiple and shifting priorities within an active Slack environment and don't get distracted easily, even in a noisy (metaphorically speaking) environment.
- You have excellent vendor management experience and the ability to build working relationships with vendors.
- You're a self-starter, managing and supporting prioritisation of our translation pipeline.
- You have the ability to evaluate the impact of your work on the customer journey.
- You love having an impact, creating new solutions, running initiatives and learning within a high-paced environment. You feel comfortable working collaboratively and fill the team with enthusiasm and energy!
- If you have experience with the following tools then that is a bonus: Jira, Crowdin, Smartling, Slack, Totango, other TMS or CAT systems. Training will be provided.
- Fully remote working
- An experienced and international founder team
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology
- Positioned in the biggest asset class in the world
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how real estate works